So, to summarize the new details:
Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)
- occurs "relatively soon after" the original legacy run. So DLOS's supposition that the capitol "War" in the solicitation meant the story arc was correct.
- Cade "may" appear, but not soon
- details of Ania's exact lineage to Han/Leia will not be revealed any time soon (which is annoying/unnecessary IMHO)
-Ania "doesn't have a personal connection to" the world of Emperors, galactic politics, etc, and "may have turned her back on it". So, basically Cade 2.0....but female this time!!
- Starts with Ania living on a back world Outer Rim planet running a junk yard, finds a lightsaber, but doesnt know how to use it (not even sure what it is)
-Ania "not overly" force sensitive...whatever that means
- the Human male on the cover is Imperial Knight Yalta Val representing the new Triumvirate government who is in trouble on the outer rim
- the Mon-Calamari is Sauk, refugee who is an ice minor; apparently "far below his talent" as an engineer
- details of how the government is being restructured will be included
- there is a sith in the story, but to say who may be a spoiler...suggesting that this may be an existing character
- no immediate plans to see R2 or any other movie-related characters.