The Clone Wars Google Hangout

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Clone Wars Animated TV Series View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Clone Wars Google Hangout
 PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:55 am Reply with quote  

There will be a special The Clone Wars Google Hangout tomorrow with the cast and crew of the show.

Quote:
Obi-Wan Kenobi. Duchess Satine. Darth Maul. Savage Opress. And another certain Sith Lord. Saturday's episode of The Clone Wars, "The Lawless," will change the show forever. To mark the occasion, Lucasfilm is excited to announce The Clone Wars Google Hangout -- the first ever official Star Wars Google Hangout -- taking place this Saturday, February 2, at 10:30 a.m. PST. Featuring The Clone Wars supervising director Dave Filoni, Matt Lanter (Anakin Skywalker), Ashley Eckstein (Ahsoka Tano), and Sam Witwer (Darth Maul), fans will get the chance to connect with the cast and creators of the hit series like never before. They'll also get an exclusive first look at next week's installment of The Clone Wars, "Sabotage," along with other surprises.

Fans with Google+ profiles can RSVP for the event now; hashtag #CloneWarsHangout will be used to ask questions and interact live during the Hangout. Lucasfilm's own Pablo Hidalgo and Hollywood.com's Christian Blauvelt will moderate the discussion, and a live stream of the event will be open to everyone at youtube.com/starwars.

Tune in to "The Lawless" this Saturday at 9:30 a.m. on Cartoon Network, and then join the The Clone Wars Hangout to get your questions answered. Secrets will be revealed, and it will be a day long-remembered!

Source: http://starwars.com/news/announcing-the-clone-wars-google-hangout.html

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:32 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Has anyone here participated in this?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:37 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

I didn't even read the post.
They have taken the hearts and minds of our leaders. They have recruited the rich and the powerful, and they have blinded us to the truth! Our human spirit is corrupted. Why do we worship greed? Because, outside the limit of our sight, feeding off us, perched on top of us from birth to death are OUR OWNERS. They have us! They control us! They are our masters! Wake up! They’re all about you, all around you!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:23 am Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

I watched it live. It was fairly interesting. About the best thing was a short clip of the next arc and some comments on it. They said they're going to show more of the negative public opinion of the Jedi and I believe they said some things will change between Anakin and Ahsoka.

Last edited by Mad Wook on Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:10 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

This is how cast interviews should be done, no more of the terrible Facebook style swamp a post with questions and hope they get to you. It was nice having all the little windows to see everyone's reactions to the Q and A's

"Sure I can't move a rock with my mind, but, boy can I make that rock think its been moved."

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Clone Wars Animated TV Series

Page 1 of 1