S5 - Episode 18: The Jedi Who Knew Too Much

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Clone Wars Animated TV Series View previous topic :: View next topic  
S5 - Episode 18: The Jedi Who Knew Too Much
 PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:21 pm Reply with quote  

Season 5 - Episode 18: The Jedi Who Knew Too Much
Airs: 2/16/13 at 9:30 AM ET/8:30 AM CT
Replays: 2/17/13 at 9:30 AM ET/8:30 AM CT

Summary: "After meeting with Letta Turmond, Letta turns up dead and Ahsoka is arrested."

2nd episode of the four part season finale.

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:13 am Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Ahsoka is in trouble! Anakin really looked like he was going to kill them gaurds for a minute, one of the best showings of control they have aloud him on screen ever. It d going to be a very dark arc, my favorite kind

"Sure I can't move a rock with my mind, but, boy can I make that rock think its been moved."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:48 am Reply with quote  

They really did put a lot of emotion on Anakin's face there in that scene. I thought he might choke somebody.

Some cool nods in this episode to The Fugitive (with the whole sewer chase and leap at the end) but also a nod to Star Wars 1313 and the big sink holes on Coruscant.

Overall, I liked the episode. The storybit with Ahsoka making an escape was just a little bit corny, but still it was entertaining and I liked the chase scenes. The outdoor shots of the prison were pretty cool too.

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:50 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Location: In a galaxy far, far - No, I'm behind you! Got you! Boo!

1337Jedi wrote:
Ahsoka is in trouble! Anakin really looked like he was going to kill them gaurds for a minute, one of the best showings of control they have aloud him on screen ever. It d going to be a very dark arc, my favorite kind

Was it just me, or were his eyes yellow in that scene?
I am a Star Wars fan. That doesn't mean that I hate or love Jar Jar. That doesn't mean I hate or love Lucas, or agree or disagree 100% with him. That doesn't mean I prefer the PT over the OT, or vice versa. That doesn't mean I hate the EU, or even love all of it. These are not prerequisites. Being a man is not a prerequisite. Being a geek is not a prerequisite. The only prerequisite is that I love something about Star Wars. I am a Star Wars fan.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:38 am Reply with quote  

Hmm, I didn't notice.

Did anyone read the trivia on StarWars.com for the episode? They had some good stuff there. That war memorial wall was like the vietnam wall. It had the names for all the clone who died at the Battle of Geonosis. The wall is even a giant slab of rock from Geonosis.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:23 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

^ I always watch the bonus video with Dave about the episode, but where is the facts page? That Imperial center was just beautiful wasn't it?!

"Sure I can't move a rock with my mind, but, boy can I make that rock think its been moved."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:02 pm Reply with quote  

If you go to slideshow, underneath it there are a couple options, slideshow, trivia, and concept art. The trivia slideshows usually have some fun info.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Clone Wars Animated TV Series

Page 1 of 1