Authors of the EU and the Future
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Expanded Universe: Literature & Media View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:32 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Hogy wrote:
^He may hate Lucenos Darth Plagueis soo much he'll never pick The Unifying Force up. Wink

Nah, TUF is such a crucial part of the NJO and unlike Luceno's other stuff in that it isn't just an encyclopedia with a story. If he ignores it I'll continue to encourage him to read it someday.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:43 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

He's in the NJO book club so he'll have to read 3 books by Luceno, including The Unifying Force.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:47 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:27 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Caedus_16 wrote:
Hogy wrote:
^He may hate Lucenos Darth Plagueis soo much he'll never pick The Unifying Force up. Wink

Nah, TUF is such a crucial part of the NJO and unlike Luceno's other stuff in that it isn't just an encyclopedia with a story. If he ignores it I'll continue to encourage him to read it someday.

and to you he just might listen (where is a <bow> emotion cap when one needs it Razz )

Crash Override wrote:
He's in the NJO book club so he'll have to read 3 books by Luceno, including The Unifying Force.

About that book club. I wish you'll make it to the finish. I really do. I was thinking of becoming a silent partner of a sort ( ). As in "read the book, read the discussion, stay silent."

But I couldn't resist. Had to pick Vector Prime up...I'm about half way through Dark Tide II. Just can't wait for you guys. Sorry.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:33 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

I remember way back when we suggested the NJO book club read. It was first suggested over a year ago. Then I went ahead and read a few pages of Vector Prime. Before I knew it about 10 days had passed and I was reading TUF and realized that a book club wouldn't work for me.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:58 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

It's taken great effort on my part that I haven't already read through the NJO, but I haven't let myself pick up Vector Prime.

But I have been discussing Traitor extensively elsewhere! I've pretty much solved it completely! Of course, I've thought that twice before.

I might write a commentary to it or something.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:59 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Crash Override wrote:

I might write a commentary to it or something.

Give me a heads up, I'll read it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:42 am Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Yea Im thinking more and more that "book club" might just have to be a "book by book break down club" that way we need not bother with having to set a pace

"Sure I can't move a rock with my mind, but, boy can I make that rock think its been moved."

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Expanded Universe: Literature & Media

Page 2 of 2