Marking a thread you've posted in

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Feedback & Suggestions View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marking a thread you've posted in
 PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:35 pm Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

Besides the email notifications letting you know that someone has responded to a thread you've posted in, is there any other method for marking a thread you've posted in? I know that a thread title will gray out a bit when you've clicked into it and read it, but I was wondering if there was a way to mark the one's you've posted in so when you scroll through a forum you can easily identify which one's you've replied to.

Thanks

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:12 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

On the homescreen a lightsaber will be lit on the sections with new comments and in them lightsabers are also lit.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:59 am Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

Caedus_16 wrote:
On the homescreen a lightsaber will be lit on the sections with new comments and in them lightsabers are also lit.

But the lightsabers are lit for all new comments. I was looking for something that pegged threads I've posted on. No big deal.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:08 am Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

AdmiralSteven wrote:
Caedus_16 wrote:

But the lightsabers are lit for all new comments. I was looking for something that pegged threads I've posted on. No big deal.

Ok, I just had a huge DUH moment. I just saw on the upper right hand corner of the main page a link to "Your Posts." If it'd had been a snake it would have bit me. Embarassed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Feedback & Suggestions

Page 1 of 1