Famous Crushes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina View previous topic :: View next topic  
Famous Crushes
 PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:50 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

We all have them. Wink

My biggest ones are...

1) Jennifer Lawrence

2) The girls from Eisley (one of my favourite bands)

Sherri Dupree

Stacy Dupree

Chauntelle Dupree

3) Mary Pickford (silent film actress)

Feel free to post your own.

Where sky and water meet,
Where the waves grow sweet,
Doubt not, Reepicheep,
To find all you seek,
There is the utter east.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:57 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Location: In a galaxy far, far - No, I'm behind you! Got you! Boo!

I see you like women named Dupree. You know, I have a friend by that name ... Wink
I am a Star Wars fan. That doesn't mean that I hate or love Jar Jar. That doesn't mean I hate or love Lucas, or agree or disagree 100% with him. That doesn't mean I prefer the PT over the OT, or vice versa. That doesn't mean I hate the EU, or even love all of it. These are not prerequisites. Being a man is not a prerequisite. Being a geek is not a prerequisite. The only prerequisite is that I love something about Star Wars. I am a Star Wars fan.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:36 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

^ They're sisters. Wink

Where sky and water meet,
Where the waves grow sweet,
Doubt not, Reepicheep,
To find all you seek,
There is the utter east.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:50 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

I'm a terrible person.
They have taken the hearts and minds of our leaders. They have recruited the rich and the powerful, and they have blinded us to the truth! Our human spirit is corrupted. Why do we worship greed? Because, outside the limit of our sight, feeding off us, perched on top of us from birth to death are OUR OWNERS. They have us! They control us! They are our masters! Wake up! They’re all about you, all around you!

Last edited by Dog-Poop_Walker on Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:49 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Dog-Poop_Walker wrote:

I'm a terrible person.

Your image isn't displayed, at least not on my screen, so I had to google the file name to get the joke and because of that I'm lol-ing even more.

I guess I'm also a terrible person. Smile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:26 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Laughing

Well, I'm incredibly easy - a quick, easy smile and I'm putty. But I suppose there's one or two that I could say I fancy.

Ashley Clements, of Lizzie Bennet Diaries. I much prefer this over all other renditions.
Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

Sara Ramirez, of ...stuff *whistles innocently*

Meghan Markle, of Suits. It's good. Boston Legal was better.

Kay Panabaker, of Fame fame. Movie wasn't great, but I liked her in it.

I am a Star Wars fan. That doesn't mean that I hate or love Jar Jar. That doesn't mean I hate or love Lucas, or agree or disagree 100% with him. That doesn't mean I prefer the PT over the OT, or vice versa. That doesn't mean I hate the EU, or even love all of it. These are not prerequisites. Being a man is not a prerequisite. Being a geek is not a prerequisite. The only prerequisite is that I love something about Star Wars. I am a Star Wars fan.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:10 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

I think that Natalie Portman was my first celebrity crush. Episode I came out when I was 6, and I just fell for her.

Now, my crushes are

Emma Watson

and Jennifer Lawrence

“No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don’t give a damn. None shall pass.”

“Eventually, we all betray something, Tahiri. It’s what you stay true to that counts.”

"Shaken, not stirred, will get you cold water with a dash of gin and dry vermouth. The reason you stir it with a special spoon is so not to chip the ice. James is ordering a weak martini and being snooty about it."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:02 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

^ Ok at least you mentioned her, I was going to say come on guys no Portman on any of these lists?!?

"Sure I can't move a rock with my mind, but, boy can I make that rock think its been moved."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:02 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

When I see these threads I get sad, because I realize I'm no longer in the younger age bracket.

I'd say my first celebrity crush was some sort of amalgam of the Spice Girls. Each brought something valuable to the table, and I had a crush on all of them (with the possible exception of Sporty Spice, who while having the best voice did the least for me).

@Life: You posted Ashley Clements. You win. I would raise you one Felicia Day (who, if my wife and I had a Freebie List, but top it), but you win. You are a man of fine taste, both in the fairer sex and in youtube adaptations of great literature.

Portman and Watson don't do much for me anymore. They're certainly beautiful, but they wouldn't make any sort of list in my books.
"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
-Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:35 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Thanks, Taral. Though I seem to recall you being the one to tell me of Lizzie Bennet Diaries, so really I should be thanking you doubly Wink .

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:52 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

here ya go TD, this is what your dream girl might look like. ignore the bullet hole in the side of her face that is an error due to the morphing technology..or she's a zombie.

They have taken the hearts and minds of our leaders. They have recruited the rich and the powerful, and they have blinded us to the truth! Our human spirit is corrupted. Why do we worship greed? Because, outside the limit of our sight, feeding off us, perched on top of us from birth to death are OUR OWNERS. They have us! They control us! They are our masters! Wake up! They’re all about you, all around you!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:53 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Dog-Poop_Walker wrote:
here ya go TD, this is what your dream girl might look like. ignore the bullet hole in the side of her face that is an error due to the morphing technology..or she's a zombie.

Yikes. That's...not what I had in mind.

When I said "amalgam", I think I meant more like each brought something to the table, but my pre-adolescent mind couldn't come up with the concept of having more than one partner.
"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
-Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina

Page 1 of 1