Movie Cards

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Aush's EU Cantina View previous topic :: View next topic  
Movie Cards
 PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:00 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

I have a few "Attack of the Clones" cards - the kind with text describing the movie events on the back of the card and the scene title and picture on the front. I also have several cards from the similiar set for Disney's "Pochantas" that was released years ago. Does anyone know whether these cards can still be found online through Amazon or elesewhere? I'd really like to have the complete ATOC set and perhaps get the ROTS set.

I think I may have asked this before, but if I did, I can't find the original post.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:25 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Both movies seem to have had a UK and a US set from Tops. I don't know which you have. There was also a collectible card game from Wizards of the Coast. Here's some links.

Info and links:
http://www.starwarscards.net/2002aotc1.htm

For sale:
http://www.neatcards.biz/star-wars-attack-of-the-clones.htm

They have them on Amazon too. I don't know if they have all of them or a complete set, but they same some. Just search for Topps Attack Of The Clones.
They have taken the hearts and minds of our leaders. They have recruited the rich and the powerful, and they have blinded us to the truth! Our human spirit is corrupted. Why do we worship greed? Because, outside the limit of our sight, feeding off us, perched on top of us from birth to death are OUR OWNERS. They have us! They control us! They are our masters! Wake up! They’re all about you, all around you!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Aush's EU Cantina

Page 1 of 1