New Legacy Comics!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Expanded Universe: Literature & Media View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:00 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Unfortunately the cover artist, Agustin Alessio, isn't doing the inside art. Alessio did all the art for Darth Vader and the Ghost Prison and I wish he was doing all the art for Legacy 2 as well. He's right up there with Jan Duursema on my list of favorite comic artists. I don't like Hardman's style for Legacy at all, but they're not listening to me over at Dark Horse. Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:55 pm Reply with quote  

Info on Legacy #12

Legacy (Vol 2) #12
Writers: Corinna Bechko, Gabriel Hardman
Artist: Gabriel Hardman
Colorist: Jordan Boyd
Cover Artist: Agustin Alessio
Release Date: February 26, 2013
Details: FC, 32 pages, $2.99, Ongoing
A meeting with an old friend lands Ania Solo in handcuffs! Now that she’s a wanted criminal, even her pals Sauk and Imperial Knight Jao are wary of her. Held captive by one bounty hunter and pursued by another, Ania is one blaster shot away from a life sentence—or death!
• Ania’s past is revealed . . . or is it?

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:33 pm Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

If you missed out on this, Legacy #1 will be rereleased on Weds part of the #1 for $1.
www.FanboysTalking.com

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:34 am Reply with quote  

Hard to beat a $1 comic book.

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:25 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Darth Skuldren wrote:
Info on Legacy #12

Is she going up against an old-school tie bomber? That things got to be 100 years old or more now

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:36 pm Reply with quote  

Does look like a TIE bomber. Not sure what an updated version would look like. But then again, she's hanging out with an old IG assassin droid. Maybe Darth Wredd stole one from somebody.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:42 am Reply with quote  

Legacy (vol. 2) #13

Release Date: March 26, 2014
Details: FC, 32 pages, $2.99, Ongoing

Writers: Corinna Bechko and Gabriel Hardman

After a crash landing on a wild planet with her captor—and former flame—Ramid, Ania Solo is having trouble shaking the other bounty hunter on her tail. She’s going to need some help from someone, but when you’re accused of murdering an Imperial Knight, friends are hard to come by!

Legacy Volume 2 — Outcasts of the Broken Ring TPB

Release Date: May 21, 2014
Details: FC, 120 pages, $19.99, TPB, 7” x 10”

Artist: Brian Albert Thies
Colorist: Rachelle Rosenberg

Ania Solo and Imperial Knight Jao Assam break with the Galactic Triumvirate to track down the Sith Lord Darth Wredd. The trail leads Ania and Jao to a dead Mon Calamari planet—and another Sith Lord and his army of pirates! Collects Star Wars: Legacy #6–#10.
• Corinna Bechko and Gabriel Hardman take Star Wars to the future!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:03 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Location: In a galaxy far, far - No, I'm behind you! Got you! Boo!

Excellent. I stopped reading this purely because I needed to cut down on weekly/monthly purchases. But I've been looking forward to the TPB/omnibus. Shall hopefully pick that up quickly.

Also: light-whip. Yellow. I has a happy Smile
I am a Star Wars fan. That doesn't mean that I hate or love Jar Jar. That doesn't mean I hate or love Lucas, or agree or disagree 100% with him. That doesn't mean I prefer the PT over the OT, or vice versa. That doesn't mean I hate the EU, or even love all of it (or even read all of it). These are not prerequisites. Being a man is not a prerequisite. Being a geek is not a prerequisite. The only prerequisite is that I love something about Star Wars. I am a Star Wars fan.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:21 am Reply with quote  

Legacy, Volume 2 #14 (of_18)

Release Date: April 23, 2014
Details: FC, 32 pages, $2.99

Synopsis:
Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:44 pm Reply with quote  

Cover art for 'Legacy #16' (of_18_)

Imperial Knight Jao Assam is awaiting execution, and Ania Solo is on a mission to intercede. But when it is discovered that Jao has escaped—with the Sith Darth Wredd—Ania has doubts about her friend. But she still has to rescue him, in case he isn’t a bad guy . . .

Writers: Corinna Bechko Gabriel Hardman

Release Date: June 25

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:25 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Finally a Solo heritage frame! It took 12 issues but they finally gave us a sliver of connection to our beloved Han. IG has a olllllllllllllllld friend apparently, will they have time to explain? I think this team is starting to meld into a really cool crew, shame Legacy will suffer the same fate as all our other favorite DH titles come next year......

"Sure I can't move a rock with my mind, but, boy can I make that rock think its been moved."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:27 am Reply with quote  

Cover art for issue 17.

Quote:
Legacy #17

On a mission by order of the Empress, Ania Solo and a contingent of stormtroopers search for Jao Assam and Darth Wredd. Arriving once again on the rogue planet where her adventures began, Ania encounters something no one expected—an army of Sith!

Release Date: July 23

• Sith! Stormtroopers! Solo!

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 9:30 am Reply with quote  

Legacy #15 is out today and wraps up the "Wanted: Ania Solo" arc. Still three more issues in the series. This one does a good job of closing out some story points and shifting things to the final stretch. Going to miss it when it ends.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:37 am Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

Has someone also felt that issue 17 was a bit out? I mean, not only did they put together possibly material for 3 or 4 numbers in one number, but also did not think that odds might matter.

I felt like "dafuq is this?". I read the issue in 10min, that was not a lot of juice in it, which is sad. The series was amazing, they could have made it till the end of the year possibly, no?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:52 am Reply with quote  

Yeah, the artist got really carried away drawing Sith. Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Expanded Universe: Literature & Media

Page 4 of 5