I feel like commenting on Skuldrens points in bold...
1. During the Yuuzhan Vong War, Jacen dithered on whether to act or not and constantly hesitated for fear of walking the path of the dark side. True. Cant argue with that.
2. Jaina had an extremely messy love life. Also true, the authors handled it horribly and dragged it out, though i still love it.
3. Both Jaina and Jacen fell to the dark side, though Jaina's was very brief and mild. Anakin died before he had a chance to even think about going to the dark side.
4. Anakin had the 'vongsense.' But so did Tahiri and Jacen, and Jacen got his by actually connecting with the Vong while Anakin used a crystal.
5. Edge of Victory I & II. These books made Anakin great. Vey good books, I was better than II, though, I think.
6. Anakin was the first to become the embodiment of the Force. Can't argue with that.
7. Anakin was a warrior and respected warriors. This is evidenced by his recognizing on the worldship that the one area was an arena where warriors died for their people's prosperity. It was not a place to be carried. Why does that make him better than Jacen and Jaina?8. The Legacy of the Force books totally trashed Jacen's legacy. Yep. Wait... what was his Legacy? Just kidding.
9. Jaina became a Joiner. Don;t remind me...I am ashamed.
I still dont see why he is the best, though. I get that he was a warrior. So was everyone else. I get that he wanted to take action, but so did Jaina and Kyp Durron. Im not seeing what makes him different from anyone else.
"How's that for a system malfunction?" -Jaina Solo
"Embrace the pain, Scarhead."-Jaina Solo