Fictional - Fictional Dueling Thread

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Creative Works View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fictional - Fictional Dueling Thread
 PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:24 am Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

Okay, based on the suggestion of "Mara Jade Skywalker" from the Chat Box, this forum will feature Fictional - Fictional Star Wars Characters dueling to see who wins.

Use you imagination folks and come up with funny - kooky - silly - (oh, you get the idea) names of characters you would love to have seen in the Universe. Please be advised that there is no guarantee these characters will ever make it into any SW show, movie, comic, action figure or the like.

Have fun, be creative Smile So, let me be the first to kick this off:

Darth Binks vs. Kit-Ster-Mundi

Who would win??? You decide Smile

Let the fight begin!!!

This is your Uncle Kal - signing off

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:27 am Reply with quote  

Regardless of the fact that Kal and Mara have both posted the same thread in different locations (and until that matter is solved one way or another), I'm going to endulge myself in twice the chaotic fun Very Happy

So here goes...Darth Binks whips out his lightsaber but drops it. Jedi Master Kit-Ster-Mundi smiles, his two brains already thinking victory, but the flying lightsaber hits the ground and ignites, stabbing the Jedi Master from behind. Darth Binks using the distraction and zaps him with Force lightning.

Darth Binks for the win!

Round 2: Darth Binks vs Darth Jawa

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

Hi Darth
 PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:08 am Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

Again, it looks like old Kal must be going senile with posts around here, never saw Mara's. Guess I should change my drinking habits so no more brain cells won't be sacrificed in vein huh? Wink

Just kidding folks - I don't drink!!! Haven't for a few months now, by choice Razz

Have fun anyway!!

I'll add on to the next round later. Hummm that sounds like a fun one Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Creative Works

Page 1 of 1