Post A Picture Of Yourself
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:12 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Location: In a galaxy far, far - No, I'm behind you! Got you! Boo!

JainaSolo wrote:
Hogy wrote:
Everything is normal 'sept the Cheff hat. Waht's up with that?

When you live with a meat-eater, it's necessary to disguise yourself if your species is a regular on the dinner table! Laughing

Quite Wink

Though I made it because it's Dad's birthday. Not as interesting as ^ .
I am a Star Wars fan. That doesn't mean that I hate or love Jar Jar. That doesn't mean I hate or love Lucas, or agree or disagree 100% with him. That doesn't mean I prefer the PT over the OT, or vice versa. That doesn't mean I hate the EU, or even love all of it. These are not prerequisites. Being a man is not a prerequisite. Being a geek is not a prerequisite. The only prerequisite is that I love something about Star Wars. I am a Star Wars fan.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 8:12 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

All right. Since I know what a good deal of you guys look like, it's only fair that you know what I look like. Thus:

Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

Note to our English members: the hand gesture in the first picture is not meant to be offensive, but a symbol of peace. Wink

Where sky and water meet,
Where the waves grow sweet,
Doubt not, Reepicheep,
To find all you seek,
There is the utter east.

Last edited by Reepicheep on Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 4:35 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

To be honest, I'm a tad disappointed that you don't look like a mouse Razz . Also, that sign is fine over here, it's only when it's the other way round that it's offensive.

As so: https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/3306076672/h5E1CD9EA/
I am a Star Wars fan. That doesn't mean that I hate or love Jar Jar. That doesn't mean I hate or love Lucas, or agree or disagree 100% with him. That doesn't mean I prefer the PT over the OT, or vice versa. That doesn't mean I hate the EU, or even love all of it. These are not prerequisites. Being a man is not a prerequisite. Being a geek is not a prerequisite. The only prerequisite is that I love something about Star Wars. I am a Star Wars fan.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:15 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Okay, so I finally decided to post a picture of myself. Those who follow me on twitter already know what I look like. But for those who don't, here I am:

Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

Sorry about the beard, by the way; I was just on my way to shave.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:48 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Hee-hee. Life. Wink

Okay, I think it's finally time. You guys have known me for so long, it's only fair, after 7 years, that you get to see me. So, without further ado, it is I:

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:15 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Huh. Imgur deleted my pictures. I didn't think they were that offensive lol They're back now.

@Life: Nice one. Laughing

@Mara: Iron Man latte!

Where sky and water meet,
Where the waves grow sweet,
Doubt not, Reepicheep,
To find all you seek,
There is the utter east.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:34 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

@Mara: Were you fetching coffee for Iron Man to give to his butler? Lol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:08 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Wow, this is really weird, seeing real Reep and actual Mara (hi! Nice to put a face to a name). It's funny, though, you don't look like a Jarvis ....

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:10 am Reply with quote  

Life, I thought you were a rubber ducky? When did you transform into Thor?

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:55 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

My best friend calls me Jarvis, I guess because I work with computers. I kind of like the nickname, and I used it at Starbucks one morning. It's just the most current picture I have. That I like. Smile

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:28 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Mara Jade Skywalker wrote:
My best friend calls me Jarvis, I guess because I work with computers. I kind of like the nickname, and I used it at Starbucks one morning. It's just the most current picture I have. That I like. Smile

Lol its funny how critical of pictures of themselves people are. I hate almost all of mine but honestly they aren't that bad.

Love the red hair BTW, adds to the Mara Jade thing!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:47 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

It seems so odd seeing pics of Reep and Mara after picturing them as their profile pics for years. Laughing

Nice pics though! Cool

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:03 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Darth Skuldren wrote:
Life, I thought you were a rubber ducky? When did you transform into Thor?

Oh, I didn't transform into Thor, I was always he. I was just so, so embarrassed of my huge, rippling muscles that I felt the need to hide my identity and pretend to be a rubber ducky.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:59 pm Reply with quote  

Jedi Joe wrote:
It seems so odd seeing pics of Reep and Mara after picturing them as their profile pics for years. Laughing

Nice pics though! Cool

Wait you mean Reep isn't an anthropomorphic Canadian mouse?! Shocked

Next you're going to tell me that Mara doesn't fly a custom Z-95 to work every day (which really you should because it would allow you to start every work day like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flge_rw6RG0 ) Wink

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:59 pm Reply with quote  

By the way, Vorn, how's your ankle? Laughing

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina

Page 11 of 12