What is Your Favorite Star Wars Movie?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Movie Saga View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:19 pm Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

I'd have to go with return of the Jedi, we get more of darth vader, get the ewoks!!!!!!!! you can't say they're not awesome...

But i think ANH would have to come in second and empire in third...

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:59 pm Reply with quote  

JonSnow wrote:
get the ewoks!!!!!!!! you can't say they're not awesome...

Actually I was talking to someone recently and as I recall they didn't seem too fond of the ewoks. Shocked Learn something new everyday right?

ROTS
 PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:05 pm Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

Revenge is definately my favorite SW movie...I can watch that movie every day and not get tired of it. Order 66 was the most powerful scene of the entire saga I think.

"Who?" Jacen asked.

"Palpatine!"

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:39 am Reply with quote  

Empire Strikes Back-----------my favorite.

EDIT by Salaris Vorn: Links removed. Please avoid making posts or threads that include content that is attempting to advertising a specific website. Posting of this nature is prohibited under rule 8.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:54 pm Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

The Empire Strikes back, closely followed by Revenge of the Sith.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:27 am Reply with quote  

Star Trek Voyager

Star Trek Enterprise

Star Trek the Next Generations

Star Trek Deep Space Nine

Star Trek the Original Series

EDIT: You have been warned many times to stop the advertisement, which goes against our forum rules. As the greatest thing you've contributed to this site is links to a dvd shop, I'm going to have to ban you for violation of two forum rules after repeated warnings.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:29 pm Reply with quote  

Star trek is my favor, i bought the DVD from [website]

Edit Salaris Vorn: Links removed. Please keep your posts relevant to the topic. Please avoid making posts or threads that include content that is attempting to advertising a specific website. Posting of this nature is prohibited under rule 8.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:17 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

What the heck is with this dude and his star trek spam? He's been here under several different names and he keeps showing back up. Any way to permanantly block him?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:38 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

I'm trying to figure out the point of it all...? Neutral

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:44 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

To his credit he did start that 'favorie movie' thread, and that's pretty cool.

it's really hard to mak the choice
 PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:12 am Reply with quote  

Star Wars: A New Hope (1977)Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (1980)Star Wars: Episode VI - Return Of the Jedi (1983)Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999)Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones (2002)Star Wars: Episode III - Twisted Evil
They all are look so fantasy.so i want by all of them,but because of the damn economic crisis i don't have enough money to buy them.Thank god i found a online shop [website] it's price is pretty good.So i am looking for someone who can to buy dvds on the shop to get more discount! lol!!

Edit by Salaris Vorn: Links removed. As you are a sock I'm also going to have alert the admins to this situation.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:44 am Reply with quote  

Uh, sweeparound, you really should stay away from advertising like that. This forum is for the discussion of Star Wars, not giving props to a site that sells products so you can benefit.

Consider this a warning.

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:29 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Uh, this is just a guess, but I do believe Sweeparound has been here under several (and I do mean several) names advertising what I would like to assume is his/her or a friend's DVD site. Is there some way to completely block them? I'm not sure how all that works.

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:54 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Yeah, I think this is like the fifth or sixth name they've had. There've been several unnecessary posts by them and I'd love to see em blocked permanantly if there's a way. Hit their IP address maybe?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:12 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Perhaps. Hmm...if nothing else, maybe they could monitor new members before they're actually allowed to post. I know that might be a little bit of work, but I've seen other sites do it so as to screen their members.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Movie Saga

Page 2 of 17