(Jedi Expedition) Character Posting/Approval Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Roleplaying View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:21 pm Reply with quote  

Correct me if I'm wrong but they were heading to a RV point with the Imperials to get payment and return the ships. All things considered that doesn't really need anything except one post stating something along the lines of '"we have arrived, the Imperials are transferring the funds to our account now." It can be any character really who can overhear this be said to JediChristopher's character.

Just for the sake of speed and not having the whole RPG die on us just say at this time the home base is an space station currently in orbit of an undisclosed planet? There are two possibilities here: 1) that the space station will show that we are a much more powerful organization than previously thought with a whole elaborate support network or 2) the space station serves as our safe haven but is actually owned by someone else who agrees to service our ships etc. for a price. I think right now option 2 makes the most sense since so far there has been no indication that our organization is any larger than the fleet.

As for where we are headed I thought we were starting the next mission out at a shipyard where we are undergoing repairs, at which point we receive our next mission and set out for Manaan.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:49 am Reply with quote  

Sounds like a plan. So next post will be putting us at the RV...

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:52 pm Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

Guys, I'm sorry I kind of abandobed the RPG! I like you're decision to jump ahead. I'm going to be trying to average an RPG post per day from here on.
________
Vaaapp Vaporizer

Last edited by Jedi_Christopher on Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:12 pm Reply with quote  

So I don't know about anyone else but for me I have nothing further to add as far as Mission One goes. So do we maybe want to set a start date for the next mission soon (I think we should maybe give a week advanced warning). If we get a start date set for the next mission I'll PM all the people who either were playing or had expressed interest in playing to find out if they still want to play.

This is also just a thought but since the RPG has died down in the number of people involved do you guys think maybe we should loosen up the rules for joining until we get a larger number of players. Namely what I'm thinking of is figuring out a way to let people join mid-mission. Obviously we would still not allow new characters to join when it was illogical or physically impossible but I think maybe we should temporarily allow new characters to join mid-mission until the number of players have increased.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:46 am Reply with quote  

Sounds good. How about starting Mission 2 on the 19th? As for people joining mid-mission, I'm sure we could work that out without any problems.

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:06 pm Reply with quote  

The 19th would work well for me. That is the day before the first day of Spring Semester classes though so I don't know if other people will have problems.

At any rate we can plan on the 19th but if necessary postpone it until later that week. I'll get to work PMing people to find out if they are still interested in playing.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:48 am Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

When did the first mission happen???=o...I missed it=(

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:43 pm Reply with quote  

Well the thread is still up if you want to read up on what happened. Since the second mission hasn't really gotten very far there wouldn't be any conflict in having a new character introduced if you wanted to create a character and join up.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:09 am Reply with quote  

Yeah if you want to sign up, just head over to the Character Posting/Approval Thread and post your merc's profile. Once approved you can join the mission. Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:16 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

What ever happened to this?

Where sky and water meet,
Where the waves grow sweet,
Doubt not, Reepicheep,
To find all you seek,
There is the utter east.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:11 am Reply with quote  

It died Crying or Very sad

But all that lies in print can be resurrected...if the people are willing Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:33 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

I'm game.

Doubt not, Reepicheep,
To find all you seek,
There is the utter east.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:30 pm Reply with quote  

That makes two. Let's see if we can't attract a third. Cool

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:52 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

I think one of the problems might have been was that most of the members weren't regulars.

Doubt not, Reepicheep,
To find all you seek,
There is the utter east.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:15 pm Reply with quote  

Hey Reep, if you really want to do some Star War Roleplaying try this site: http://immortaldarkness.wordpress.com/
I'm an admin and mod on several of them. We're sort of a group of Star Wars RP sites scattered across different points of the EU. Approaching Darkness has the most members and is the most active, Beckoning Darkness being the second most active. Shattered Darkness just started out, and Crescendo is still pretty small. But if you're interested, go ahead and check them out.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Roleplaying

Page 4 of 37