Episode 16: The Hidden Enemy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Clone Wars Animated TV Series View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:44 am Reply with quote  

Airs: Friday 2/6 at 8:00 PM Central, 9:00 PM E/P, Sunday 2/8 at 8:00 PM Central, 9:00 PM E/P
Summary: Anakin and Obi-Wan discover evidence of a traitor amongst their ranks while attempting to lead Republic forces to liberate the planet of Christophsis from a Separatist siege.

Featured Characters: Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Clone Captain Rex, Clone Commander Cody
Featured Locations: Christophsis

Note that timeline wise this episode is set before the movie.

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:00 pm Reply with quote  

I liked this episode. There was a heavy focus on the Clones with a touch of Jedi warfare with Anakin and Obi-Wan dueling Ventress. The idea of a Clone working for the Seps definitely goes against the Traviss Clones, but I like. It makes sense that some Clones being exposed to normality would then form a desire to be normal. Even if it means changing sides.

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:42 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Wow, I wasn't expecting a prequel. I really liked this episode!Who here thought Sergeant Slippery (I forget his name, but it was something like that right?) was the traitor, almost immediately. I did, so that part was kind of obvious, but it was still really neat.

Where sky and water meet,
Where the waves grow sweet,
Doubt not, Reepicheep,
To find all you seek,
There is the utter east.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:29 am Reply with quote  

I was a little suspicious at first just because Cody and Rex didn't even seem to entertain the idea that he could have been the traitor. I figured these guys must have some past experience that would absolutely rule him out as a suspect, so I gave in to their trust and ruled him out. But go figure, he was the one.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:55 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

It was like in Scooby Doo. There's always a character at the beginning who you're supposed to trust and then your introduced to a character who practically screams 'suspect'. And who is it? The trusting character! Big surprise! Rolling Eyes

Doubt not, Reepicheep,
To find all you seek,
There is the utter east.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:56 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

It was always so obvious in Scooby-Doo. And yet, probably my favorite cartoon. I still love it. Very Happy

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:00 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Yeah, it's been ages since I've seen it. I should blow the dust off one of these days.

Doubt not, Reepicheep,
To find all you seek,
There is the utter east.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Clone Wars Animated TV Series

Page 1 of 1