Who should be next?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Expanded Universe: Literature & Media View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:26 pm Reply with quote  

As far as myself goes, I'm through and through Jedi. When I play the KOTOR games I always find myself being nice because that's just who I am. However, from a purely imaginative roleplaying stance, I like the Sith too. I've always liked the badguys in fiction. In fact the key to a great story is a well crafted villain. In my opinion Caedus makes a poor villain. He doesn't have the scheming ability the Palps had. And as far as the Sith go, I still don't understand why anyone starts down that road, at least why they would choose to. If they were smart they would realize that it will destroy who they are and create something completely different. That's how it works. Yet somehow they always think they can control the dark side, when it just cannot be done. Instead it controls them and corrupts them.

Bottom line though, I'm not really on any one side. I like them all. Seps, Jedi, Sith, Mandos, etc.

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:36 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Darth Skuldren wrote:
@Reepicheep- My avatar is none other than Darth Plagueis, Palpatine's master. I got it from the Jedi vs Sith book. Very Happy

As for deaths, I'm wondering if Kal Skirata is still alive. I wouldn't mind hearing about how old Kalbuir died.

Seriousl? I have to get that book!

Where sky and water meet,
Where the waves grow sweet,
Doubt not, Reepicheep,
To find all you seek,
There is the utter east.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:39 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Darth Skuldren wrote:
As far as myself goes, I'm through and through Jedi. When I play the KOTOR games I always find myself being nice because that's just who I am. However, from a purely imaginative roleplaying stance, I like the Sith too. I've always liked the badguys in fiction. In fact the key to a great story is a well crafted villain. In my opinion Caedus makes a poor villain. He doesn't have the scheming ability the Palps had. And as far as the Sith go, I still don't understand why anyone starts down that road, at least why they would choose to. If they were smart they would realize that it will destroy who they are and create something completely different. That's how it works. Yet somehow they always think they can control the dark side, when it just cannot be done. Instead it controls them and corrupts them.

Bottom line though, I'm not really on any one side. I like them all. Seps, Jedi, Sith, Mandos, etc.

I like the sith too but I wouldn't, like, join them or anything. Not that they exsist.

Doubt not, Reepicheep,
To find all you seek,
There is the utter east.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:21 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Oh, I wouldn't doubt their existence. There are certainly people in this world who call themselves Sith, and have started down the path of the Sith themselves, and they'd tell you it's very easy to start. Twisted Evil

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.
-The Code of the Sith

In mourning . . . Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:31 pm Reply with quote  

Judicar, have you started your own order of Sith? Shocked

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:15 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Darth Judicar wrote:
Oh, I wouldn't doubt their existence. There are certainly people in this world who call themselves Sith, and have started down the path of the Sith themselves, and they'd tell you it's very easy to start. Twisted Evil

Dude, they should be stopped before they seriously hurt someone. I just read about this kind of thing in a book. Not cool stuff.

Doubt not, Reepicheep,
To find all you seek,
There is the utter east.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:20 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Darth Skuldren wrote:
Judicar, have you started your own order of Sith? Shocked

...perhaps. Laughing

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.
-The Code of the Sith

In mourning . . . Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:33 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

I think Tarfang is overdue to be killed off, Ewoks should go the way of the Dodo. Evil or Very Mad

(Even though they totally shelacked the stormtroopers in ROTJ, stormtroopers will never live it down in my book! They still gotta go!)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:00 pm Reply with quote  

Oh No, not Tarfang. He rules! You can't beat a vicious Ewok. I think he should become a Mandalorian, or at least dress like one for some off the wall mission. I love the mean little fur ball.

My opinion....
 PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:26 am Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

Tahiri Veila, she worked fine in NJO but I can't stand the, "ohhh, feel sorry for me because I was not able to kiss Anakin goodbye" sob story. If she want's to kiss him bad enough, make her push daisies and meet him on the other side, errrr - I mean, meet him in the Force..

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:09 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Darth Skuldren wrote:
Oh No, not Tarfang. He rules! You can't beat a vicious Ewok. I think he should become a Mandalorian, or at least dress like one for some off the wall mission. I love the mean little fur ball.

Yeah, Tarfang is awesome!

Doubt not, Reepicheep,
To find all you seek,
There is the utter east.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:09 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Darth Judicar wrote:

Hey Judicar,
Where did you find this?

Doubt not, Reepicheep,
To find all you seek,
There is the utter east.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:09 pm Reply with quote  

I second the notion to kill off Tahiri. Let her be one with Anakin in the Force Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:16 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Tahiri was cool in Betrayal but then Jacen twisted her with his flow walking and ruined her. Either they should kill her off or have Anakin appear before her and say "What are you thinking?" (Hey, I just want an Anakin Solo Force ghost Very Happy)

"Then you saved my life. How disgusting. How unfortunate."
"No, don't gush on so. It was nothing, really."

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:00 am Reply with quote  

Now if Caedus were to kill Anakin Solo's Force ghost...that would not only be evil, but original as well.

Embrace your darkside!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Expanded Universe: Literature & Media

Page 2 of 5