What Game Are You Playing?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 36, 37, 38  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:29 am Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

currently on Dark Souls II

It has been a pain sometimes but the game is awesome.
Also on Tomb Raider and sometimes I go for a spin in GT6

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:19 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

mephizt wrote:

Praise the sun! What's your build?
They have taken the hearts and minds of our leaders. They have recruited the rich and the powerful, and they have blinded us to the truth! Our human spirit is corrupted. Why do we worship greed? Because, outside the limit of our sight, feeding off us, perched on top of us from birth to death are OUR OWNERS. They have us! They control us! They are our masters! Wake up! They’re all about you, all around you!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:19 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Tron: Evolution.

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:06 am Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

Dog-Poop_Walker wrote:
mephizt wrote:

Praise the sun! What's your build?

It is a mix

Currently 40 on Dex, 40 on Int, 34 on Faith and 25 on Str...will try to get 40 on the last two and then start raising stamina (currently lvl 20). I believe I have a quite balanced char...good for PvE still lacking a bit on PvP.

What about yours?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:41 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Other than poison I wasn't too crazy about any of the dex weapons. My main char. is strength based with 25 hex for buffs and those bosses that are tricky on melee. My main weapon is a lightning b.sword, which I got early and stuck with because I'm used to the moves. I prefer fist fighting, which isn't always viable, but fun for me. I just got the shadow gaunlets, which add bleed damage, but I haven't tried them out yet.

I also used that character for exploring and item hunting, so my levels are all high. I started on a new character going for a minimum soul memory built around vanquisher's seal. In case you don't know what that is it's a ring for level 3 champion's covenant that gives you a base 340 damage unarmed, so that should be pretty good for smashing people in the blood arena.
They have taken the hearts and minds of our leaders. They have recruited the rich and the powerful, and they have blinded us to the truth! Our human spirit is corrupted. Why do we worship greed? Because, outside the limit of our sight, feeding off us, perched on top of us from birth to death are OUR OWNERS. They have us! They control us! They are our masters! Wake up! They’re all about you, all around you!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:38 am Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

Not yet that far...currently on the last phase of the game, last boss missing, and also kick the king. Got 4 giant souls...will try my luck, melee probably. I have high dexterity cause I have been using uchigatana since Demons Souls...it is a favorite, that's the main reason.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:51 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

I never bothered with the 5th giant's soul, forget fighting that stupid dragon. I managed to kill the king naked two handing my sword. That's not to brag. He was stomping me with my shield up and magic is weak on him, not to mention punishing you for casting. That extra bit of mobility is the only thing that allowed me to get around his attacks and open up on him.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:21 am Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

Dog-Poop_Walker wrote:
I never bothered with the 5th giant's soul, forget fighting that stupid dragon. I managed to kill the king naked two handing my sword. That's not to brag. He was stomping me with my shield up and magic is weak on him, not to mention punishing you for casting. That extra bit of mobility is the only thing that allowed me to get around his attacks and open up on him.

yeah definitely going for the melee...just need to figure out the tactics, cause only went against him twice. today or tomorrow will do it

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:37 am Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Anyone playing Titanfall on Xbox One??

"Sure I can't move a rock with my mind, but, boy can I make that rock think its been moved."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:21 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Location: In a galaxy far, far - No, I'm behind you! Got you! Boo!

@1337: Sorry, no.

Got Pokemon Y for my birthday. I'm really quite excited about it, because, in addition to the starter pokemon at the beginning, later on you get to choose a second starter - one from the first generation. Hellooo Charmander Very Happy
I am a Star Wars fan. That doesn't mean that I hate or love Jar Jar. That doesn't mean I hate or love Lucas, or agree or disagree 100% with him. That doesn't mean I prefer the PT over the OT, or vice versa. That doesn't mean I hate the EU, or even love all of it. These are not prerequisites. Being a man is not a prerequisite. Being a geek is not a prerequisite. The only prerequisite is that I love something about Star Wars. I am a Star Wars fan.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:39 am Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

I'm playing BioShock for the first time.

"WHERE'S THE FIRE?! I've always loved that expression, which is curious since my lab assistant was killed in a fire."
- Walter Bishop

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:59 pm Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

Super Mario Bros.. All-Star version

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:33 am Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

YodaBauer2442 wrote:

I am also playing Bioshock...currently I left it a bit on hold cause I wanted DS2, but will restart this week

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:39 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

YodaBauer2442 wrote:

Loved Bioshock.

Couldn't get into Bioshock 2 though. Mostly because I bought it for my PS3 instead of my PC (the PS3 version was like 10$). I never learned how to control First-Person characters using analog sticks, so the controls just frustrated me to no end.

Playing Bioshock Infinite now. SO MUCH FUN. And just beautiful.
"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
-Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:51 am Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Yeah I'm playing it on my laptop and still have a hard time with the controls haha

I'm loving it though! I don't know anything about how it ends so Shhhh Razz but the story and world is so engrossing! I've just started the fishery/Neptune's whatever level.

I wanna play the other two but my computer isn't new enough for Infinite...

"WHERE'S THE FIRE?! I've always loved that expression, which is curious since my lab assistant was killed in a fire."
- Walter Bishop

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina

Page 37 of 38