What Game Are You Playing?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:26 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Location: Coruscant looking at the Jedi Temple in the distance...

The Force Unleashed I on PS3 -2nd run ...

Also WAS playing the Clone Wars Adventures online (probably, exccessively... Laughing definitely, exccessively... Rolling Eyes )... but it has been down since last Monday when they pulled the plug on all Sony Entertainment Online games because of the cyber attacks on PS3 network... ten whole days ago!!!!! Sooooo ... I am going thru a mini-depression... Laughing Laughing Laughing
But SOE's downfall, has provided me time to read the Darth Bane trilogy... Very Happy and number 11 of my Jedi Apprentice series... 11 more to go... Very Happy

WHEN IS CWA COMING BACK??? Any body has any clues? Inside info??

HELP ME Obi-Wan...

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:54 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Well, I finally got curious enough to go out yesterday and purchase the best of Star Wars PC. For those of you who don't know, it contains five games: Battlefront, KOTOR, JK2JO, Empire at War, and my favorite so far: Rebuplic Commando. So, to answer the question: I am currently playing RC.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:10 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Shahla 'lala wrote:
The Force Unleashed I on PS3 -2nd run ...

Also WAS playing the Clone Wars Adventures online (probably, exccessively... Laughing definitely, exccessively... Rolling Eyes )... but it has been down since last Monday when they pulled the plug on all Sony Entertainment Online games because of the cyber attacks on PS3 network... ten whole days ago!!!!! Sooooo ... I am going thru a mini-depression... Laughing Laughing Laughing
But SOE's downfall, has provided me time to read the Darth Bane trilogy... Very Happy and number 11 of my Jedi Apprentice series... 11 more to go... Very Happy

WHEN IS CWA COMING BACK??? Any body has any clues? Inside info??

HELP ME Obi-Wan...

The first TFU is a great game, I hope you enjoyed the second run! Smile

Yes, the hackers' attacks on Sony have deprived me of racing with my PS3 buddies... Sad Hopefully it gets back up soon!

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:19 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Location: In a galaxy far, far - No, I'm behind you! Got you! Boo!

Okay, so I've been playing Civilization Revolution, but while it's good, there's only so much I can take, so I've switched to Half Life 2: The Orange Box. Have just started Half Life 2. It's okay, though I have no idea what's going on, as I've read nothing about the story before going in.
I am a Star Wars fan. That doesn't mean that I hate or love Jar Jar. That doesn't mean I hate or love Lucas, or agree or disagree 100% with him. That doesn't mean I prefer the PT over the OT, or vice versa. That doesn't mean I hate the EU, or even love all of it. These are not prerequisites. Being a man is not a prerequisite. Being a geek is not a prerequisite. The only prerequisite is that I love something about Star Wars. I am a Star Wars fan.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:34 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

You didn't play Half-Life 1?! You poor soul. The second game is incredible, but I don't know that it'll ever make much sense without the first. You may at least want to read up on the plotline. Wink

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:34 am Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

So I decided to give KOTOR another chance about three or four days ago . . . haven't stopped playing since then . . .

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 4:05 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Mara Jade Skywalker wrote:
You didn't play Half-Life 1?! You poor soul. The second game is incredible, but I don't know that it'll ever make much sense without the first. You may at least want to read up on the plotline. Wink

Yes. Poor me! Couldn't find it on the Xbox. It's fine. I mainly got The Orange Box for Portal.
I am a Star Wars fan. That doesn't mean that I hate or love Jar Jar. That doesn't mean I hate or love Lucas, or agree or disagree 100% with him. That doesn't mean I prefer the PT over the OT, or vice versa. That doesn't mean I hate the EU, or even love all of it. These are not prerequisites. Being a man is not a prerequisite. Being a geek is not a prerequisite. The only prerequisite is that I love something about Star Wars. I am a Star Wars fan.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:40 am Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

I am currently trying to kick Darth Malak's butt in KOTOR. After that, I may order KOTOR2, if it is worth it.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:36 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Have finished Half Life 2, and am currently playing Episode 1 (of HL2, not SW). I liked HL2. Okay, it had a lot of negative points to its name - like the enemy and friendly AI, and the visuals hurt my eyes, and I could have used a map every now and then, and would it have killed them to put up reminders of mission objectives? Not everyone has a great memory! - but I liked it. It's been a long time since I've been asked to actually think during a game, to figure out puzzles - even just small ones - to progress the game, and to get to all the nooks and crannies. Simply done, but appreciated.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 3:33 am Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

I beat Malak about 3 or 4 days go, completing the Dark Side version with a final play time of 34 hours and 42 minutes. I am now facing Malak again, this time having played as Light Side, my play time so far is now 21 hours and 08 minutes. Funny how much faster you get through a game when you have a better idea of what you're doing. I must say though, fighting him as LS isn't as easy as DS, for me anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:26 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Have finished with the add ons of Half Life 2, and am about to start with Portal.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:46 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

I loved Portal! I just wish it was longer. And that song at the end? Hilarious!

Now back to Civilization: Revolution.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:18 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

LittleBigPlanet for PS3 is absolutely amazing! Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:30 pm Reply with quote  

Recently started playing Team Fortress 2. Pretty entertaining, though I'm still getting a hang of the different classes. Best time I had so far was in a match today in a game mode called "pay load." I was on the defending team (red) trying to stop the blue team from pushing a mine cart of explosives across the map through check points. They got within 10 yards of the second check point and I spawned in with the Heavy and helped the team stop them cold (picture Terminator 2 scene with Arnold using a gatling gun to blowing up all the cop cars Twisted Evil ).

So yeah having a blast of a time trying TF2 out.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:46 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

I'm probably going to just get the new map pack for Black Ops that came out today. My PS3 is currently dead, otherwise I'd be playing Castlevania: Lord of Shadows and LA Noire. Also, Mortal Kombat.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina

Page 5 of 38