EUChatter! The Offical Chat Thread of EUCast!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Official Forum of Solo Sound View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 1:45 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

There was a rumor once (official enough to generate a Wookieepedia page that is now closed) that they were going to make a Rogue Squadron game for the Wii. That seems unlikely though, since they're planning on announcing the Wii's sequel at E3 (they're saying it's probably going to be similar to the Wii, but HD-capable).

That being said, they may still make a Rogue Squadron game for the Wii HD.

-Sparks Nevada, Marshal on Mars

"Who cares what evil lurks in the hearts of men!"
"Unless evil's carrying the Martini tray, darling."
-Frank and Sadie Doyle

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:19 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Hi guys,

Is there any news on the EUCast? Been a while since we saw a show. Everything going okay?

I understand there was an announcement to be made, scheduled when the next podcast would be released.

Just curious.

Thanks!

-Frank and Sadie Doyle

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:38 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Taral-DLOS wrote:
Hi guys,

Is there any news on the EUCast? Been a while since we saw a show. Everything going okay?

I understand there was an announcement to be made, scheduled when the next podcast would be released.

Just curious.

Thanks!

Sorry about the hold up. Austin's editing the last two, and we've been having summer's busy schedule keep getting in the way of recordings. The last two episodes should be released soon.

As for more episodes. I too hope to get back to every week with EUCast. I miss getting to geek out on the EU exclusively.

-Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass.
-
-To become a Jedi, it is not the Force one must learn to control but oneself.
-
-Podcasts: Star Wars Beyond the Films, The Star Wars Report, & EUCast

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:44 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

An important announcement about changes to EUCast: http://www.facebook.com/notes/eucast/the-eucast-changes/253414554673042

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:27 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Location: In a galaxy far, far - No, I'm behind you! Got you! Boo!

My congratulations to Chris! I remember you being on there once before, and I enjoyed it quite a bit. Though I am a little sad that the format is changing to a monthly thing.
I am a Star Wars fan. That doesn't mean that I hate or love Jar Jar. That doesn't mean I hate or love Lucas, or agree or disagree 100% with him. That doesn't mean I prefer the PT over the OT, or vice versa. That doesn't mean I hate the EU, or even love all of it (or even read all of it). These are not prerequisites. Being a man is not a prerequisite. Being a geek is not a prerequisite. The only prerequisite is that I love something about Star Wars. I am a Star Wars fan.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:13 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Life Is The Path wrote:
My congratulations to Chris! I remember you being on there once before, and I enjoyed it quite a bit. Though I am a little sad that the format is changing to a monthly thing.

Fear not Life! We switched to monthly so as to never be late again. We still have hopes to put out episodes between the monthly schedule. We're not sure yet if we'll bundle those or just release them. As in should we release the extras between monthly releases, or release 2 or 3 episodes on the one date. There are some things like that we're working out. As well as the steps to bring the recording studio to a live audience. So the listeners can listen to what we call the backstage show. There is a lot that goes into making a podcast that is left on the cutting room floor. By inviting the listener in while we record you can get in on the fun and excitement that we have making the show. And if something ever gets "lost" or destroyed somehow the live listeners will know what happened at any rate.

Needless to say somethings change, but the more they change, the more somethings will stay the same. Wink

-Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass.
-
-

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:31 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Life Is The Path wrote:
My congratulations to Chris! I remember you being on there once before, and I enjoyed it quite a bit..

Thanks! Just recorded tonight with Mark, and it was a blast.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:18 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

VileZero wrote:
Life Is The Path wrote:
My congratulations to Chris! I remember you being on there once before, and I enjoyed it quite a bit..

Thanks! Just recorded tonight with Mark, and it was a blast.

Indeed! It was a blast getting all caught up with Chris and Elyse this past week.

EUCast #124 Judges & Jurors
is up on SoloSound, even though #122 and #123 have not made your feeds, FEAR NOT! We have them- they are all but finished. We just ran into some tech issues and they are currently unavailable. We know where they are, but getting them finished is taking longer then we'd hoped. But as soon as they are finished we will release them to your feeds.

Until then enjoy EUCast #124 Judges & Jurors

EUCast #125 with new host Chris Carey to come shortly. Wink

-
-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:51 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Am listening to it now, and it sounds pretty good! I missed you guys! Though I must bring up one old buggaboo again. I did not miss chillax... Laughing
I am a Star Wars fan. That doesn't mean that I hate or love Jar Jar. That doesn't mean I hate or love Lucas, or agree or disagree 100% with him. That doesn't mean I prefer the PT over the OT, or vice versa. That doesn't mean I hate the EU, or even love all of it (or even read all of it). These are not prerequisites. Being a man is not a prerequisite. Being a geek is not a prerequisite. The only prerequisite is that I love something about Star Wars. I am a Star Wars fan.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:08 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

I enjoyed the podcast IR2/Mara!! Keep up the good work!

And I look forward to hearing VileZero!

Shame that it isn't going to be weekly anymore, but I understand. My own column has suffered lately due to busy work schedules and what-not.

-Frank and Sadie Doyle

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:21 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Life Is The Path wrote:
Am listening to it now, and it sounds pretty good! I missed you guys! Though I must bring up one old buggaboo again. I did not miss chillax... Laughing

What can I say I'm lackadaisical in my illogicalness. I enjoy chill'axing always have. Laughing

Though maybe it's time for a nice relaxing day spa?!

Life Is The Path wrote:
I enjoyed the podcast IR2/Mara!! Keep up the good work!

And I look forward to hearing VileZero!

Shame that it isn't going to be weekly anymore, but I understand. My own column has suffered lately due to busy work schedules and what-not.

We'll I know I'd like to still put out shorter episodes in between the monthly ones, we've not ruled anything out. But by changing to the monthly schedule we know we can meet that commitment each month even with problems. (Knocks on a very large tree)

Glad you all enjoyed it. I always enjoy the final product when I produce the episodes it's fun even though it can be so time consuming. But each time I do it I get better at the music and the other effects. This last one we had some internet connective issues that still came across but I was able to limit it's notability. Oh to have a pro studio to work with! Alas my EUCastcave isn't that pimp yet. MacGyver Studios is more like it Wink Give me a motherboard, a netbook, copper wire, a cucumber, and some duct tape. Trust me bro I've made EUCast with less! lol

-
-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:04 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

And now EUCast #125: Catching Up On Covers

Enjoy and discuss!

We'll be gearing up to record again real soon. Details to come.

-
-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:25 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

My first episode! Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:12 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Woot! Been hankering for some more EUCast action! Finally! Will be looking forward to listening later on.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:44 am Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

"Give me fuel, give me fire, give Qui-Gon!!!!" LMAO Great James Hetfield impression, Mark!

Thanks for mentioning our Scott Allie interview in the last episode. Smile I'll share more of my thoughts later...

Communications Coordinator at EUCantina.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Official Forum of Solo Sound

Page 20 of 24