EUChatter! The Offical Chat Thread of EUCast!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Official Forum of Solo Sound View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:23 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Location: In a galaxy far, far - No, I'm behind you! Got you! Boo!

Ah! Good point. Well, in that case, probably best to say nothing. Although I do wonder if you mean, not go blabbing on the internet, or in general? Because, if it's just the former, you could always write your thoughts down on a piece of paper, and file that away in a safe for later.
I am a Star Wars fan. That doesn't mean that I hate or love Jar Jar. That doesn't mean I hate or love Lucas, or agree or disagree 100% with him. That doesn't mean I prefer the PT over the OT, or vice versa. That doesn't mean I hate the EU, or even love all of it (or even read all of it). These are not prerequisites. Being a man is not a prerequisite. Being a geek is not a prerequisite. The only prerequisite is that I love something about Star Wars. I am a Star Wars fan.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:31 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Life Is The Path wrote:
Ah! Good point. Well, in that case, probably best to say nothing. Although I do wonder if you mean, not go blabbing on the internet, or in general? Because, if it's just the former, you could always write your thoughts down on a piece of paper, and file that away in a safe for later.

Yep- that's the hopes with the review. That I'll catch it all. In this case I think the Kindle version may have been the way to go. All those notes options makes it easier to recall things.

-Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass.
-
-To become a Jedi, it is not the Force one must learn to control but oneself.
-
-Podcasts: Star Wars Beyond the Films, The Star Wars Report, & EUCast

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:52 pm Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

Hey guys, I don't know if this is the right place to put this, but I'd like to put forward a request for more EUCasts! I've listened to a few, the first and favourite being one with (I think) Mark, Austin and Andrew and maybe someone else but they were all very funny. But it was about the Plagueis book and Jedi: Dark Side #3 and other stuff, I liked it alot and would really like more, and more regular episodes!

You shall learn that history is an intricate weaving of many events. No one thing can be understood without the proper context.

The best techniques are passed on by the survivors.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:01 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

DannikJerriko wrote:
Hey guys, I don't know if this is the right place to put this, but I'd like to put forward a request for more EUCasts! I've listened to a few, the first and favourite being one with (I think) Mark, Austin and Andrew and maybe someone else but they were all very funny. But it was about the Plagueis book and Jedi: Dark Side #3 and other stuff, I liked it alot and would really like more, and more regular episodes!

There will be more... oh yes... there WILL be more... lol

Yes we host too wish we were able to get together more often. We should be recording another episode in the coming week or two.

Thanks DannikJerriko! We like requests too!

-Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass.
-
-

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:16 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

It's coming.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:27 am Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

Eeee *Wallace hands*

You shall learn that history is an intricate weaving of many events. No one thing can be understood without the proper context.

The best techniques are passed on by the survivors.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:14 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

^ Woohoo! It's gonna be a thing!

And I'm so very happy EUCast is back, too!
I am a Star Wars fan. That doesn't mean that I hate or love Jar Jar. That doesn't mean I hate or love Lucas, or agree or disagree 100% with him. That doesn't mean I prefer the PT over the OT, or vice versa. That doesn't mean I hate the EU, or even love all of it (or even read all of it). These are not prerequisites. Being a man is not a prerequisite. Being a geek is not a prerequisite. The only prerequisite is that I love something about Star Wars. I am a Star Wars fan.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 3:31 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Old Master Ben wrote:

It's coming.

Any ETA on the return of this wonderful podcast? Wink

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:56 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

End of May. I can't reveal the official date yet.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:26 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

The new EUCast Remixed promo will be promoted and sent out to other podcasts tomorrow. We're going to let our forum fans hear it first, right now.

Listen here.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:33 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Sounds pretty cool! Who's the narrator? I can't place him.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:25 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Life Is The Path wrote:
Sounds pretty cool! Who's the narrator? I can't place him.

Me. Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:31 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Oh! I thought he - you - sounded familiar Smile .

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:49 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

The promo as a video featuring our official new album art - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp4dbhS55KU

And SoloSound.net has been updated with details (though not much you forum members don't already know).

I suppose this is a good time to announce that DannikJerriko is a new co-host!

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:25 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

It'll be good to have EUCast back! Love the promo- I've been dying to know where that rif came from when the Donkey Show uses it, and now I know. And knowing if half the battle and 9/tenths the law!

-
-

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Official Forum of Solo Sound

Page 23 of 24