The Savage Opress Story Arc - HEAVY SPOILERS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Clone Wars Animated TV Series View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Savage Opress Story Arc - HEAVY SPOILERS
 PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:33 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Discussion for the next three episodes of The Clone Wars, which debuted theatrically last night and will continue to show in select locations this week.

Heavy spoilers are allowed here, with no spoiler tag needed. Please do not discuss spoilers from this in other locations on the forums. The episodes will not air until January.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:35 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

First off - A TON happens in this. I've heard from two people that it is better than Episodes 1 and II. Plenty goes on, but there is one huge Whaaa?!?! moment at the end.

There is a character shown at the end of the episodes who is in exile/hiding. It is a character that was kind of one-and-done. Any guesses?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

The Character at the end is.........
 PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:30 am Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

......... shown within a orange globe. The globe kinda "hardens" like a "diamond" to reveal the face of the person in exile all the while turning giving you a 360 degree look at WHO it is.. Smile

I know that this is the spoiler forum but I think the BIGGER spoiler is the one contained in the preview of the next 11 episodes. TheForce.net does give out that Anakin draws a lightsaber yelling "NOOOOOO." One thing that I am surprised they left out was WHO he drew the lightsaber on because it was very clear from my point of view.

Your Uncle Kal Smile

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:50 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Yeah, it's Ahsoka. Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Clone Wars Animated TV Series

Page 1 of 1