Star Wars Imperial Ring For Sale - Special One-Time Offer!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina View previous topic :: View next topic  
Star Wars Imperial Ring For Sale - Special One-Time Offer!
 PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:23 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

So it's only a one-time offer if it sells. If it doesn't sell anytime soon...I'll offer it again! Wink

Right now, this ring can be yours for the special discounted price of $19.95 (plus shipping)! Of course, it's not really discounted, because that's what I paid for it, but please ignore this last sentence. You're supposed to think you're getting a good deal! Very Happy

Okay, to the serious side of the things:

I have here a Star Wars ring sporting the Imperial emblem, and it is a very gorgeous ring. I bought it for my friend for her birthday, but unfortunately, when it arrived, it was bulkier than I'd expected, and I couldn't see her wearing it. I don't know that I'd wear it myself, because I'm partial to smaller jewelry. So, I'm here today to sell it!

Personally, I think it looks like a guy's ring and would look excellent on a guy's finger. However, I had it downsized to fit my friend. So...unless you are a very small guy and/or have small fingers, it probably won't fit you. It's a 6. I don't know if sizes differ on gender, but if they do, it's a girl's 6. Sad

However, if there are any girls here who like a bulkier ring, this is perfect for you! Same goes for any dudes here with girlfriends/wives/fiances/whatever who like such a thing. Don't pass it up! Wink

I paid $20 for the ring plus shipping, so I'm just charging what I paid to try and get my money back. Below are some pictures that I did not take, but I'm not home right now, so they're the best way to describe it.

The following picture is exactly what the ring looks like, except for the color surrounding the emblem. That is actually blue enamel, and looks more like the cufflinks in the next picture. When I get home, I'll get a picture of the ring itself so you can get a better idea. But until then, feel free to ask questions if you're interested! It really is a gorgeous ring. Smile

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:37 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Location: Sitting in front of a fireplace on Naboo exchanging pathetic dialogue with Anakin

Oooh, how very cool! I might want to take a look at it......

So this is how liberty dies....with thunderous applause.

Those without swords can still die upon them

The world is a mess and I just need to rule it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:40 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Kay, I'll have somebody bring it today. Smile

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina

Page 1 of 1