Beverage Logo Final Vote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which beverage logo do you like the best?
Jet Fuel
63%
 63%  [ 7 ]
Noize
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Agent Blue
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

Beverage Logo Final Vote
 PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:26 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Okay guys, tomorrow's the day to turn in this assignment, and I've still had no comments from the darn teacher. So...there's a toss-up amongst the final choices. I'll let you guys vote for your favorite, which'll give me an idea of what to go with. It's all about the consumers, after all. Wink

First up, Jet Fuel:

Noize:

And a new contender, Agent Blue:

So, feel free to vote in the poll above, and I'd really appreciate it! Any feedback is also greatly welcome. Thanks, guys! Smile

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:02 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

I really like Noize. It seems pretty catchy. Smile

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:05 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Jet Fuel has an awesome logo but something about Agent Blue seems really unique Smile

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:12 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

minor comment about the first one - but can you use the F-22 for the assignment? My guess is the image would need to planes manufacturer approval to be used in the logo.

But its still super cool. Smile

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:12 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Jet Fuel has the best logo, and seems the most like it would be an energy drink to me.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:39 pm Reply with quote  

Jet Fuel Cool

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:31 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Still Noize for me.

Where sky and water meet,
Where the waves grow sweet,
Doubt not, Reepicheep,
To find all you seek,
There is the utter east.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:41 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks so much for all the replies, guys!

comanderbly wrote:
minor comment about the first one - but can you use the F-22 for the assignment? My guess is the image would need to planes manufacturer approval to be used in the logo.

Hmm...you have a good point. I drew it myself, so I didn't really think about it being copyrighted (I don't know much of anything about aircraft). Hmm...I suppose I can ask my teacher, although she's out of the country right now, and although she promised to answer questions and comment on our projects, she has done neither. So...I'll ask another teacher and see what he says, but his (the substitute's) and her opinions tend to clash...

Anyway, thanks for pointing that out, it never crossed my mind. It may be allowed, though, since it's just a class project. And since it was completely unintentional. Wink

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:00 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Mara Jade Skywalker wrote:
Thanks so much for all the replies, guys!

comanderbly wrote:

Hmm...you have a good point. I drew it myself, so I didn't really think about it being copyrighted (I don't know much of anything about aircraft). Hmm...I suppose I can ask my teacher, although she's out of the country right now, and although she promised to answer questions and comment on our projects, she has done neither. So...I'll ask another teacher and see what he says, but his (the substitute's) and her opinions tend to clash...

Anyway, thanks for pointing that out, it never crossed my mind. It may be allowed, though, since it's just a class project. And since it was completely unintentional. Wink

I would assume that for an assignment that it would not matter but who knows. Only reason I notice things like that is I married a lawyer. Smile

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:38 pm Reply with quote  

I'd go with Jet Fuel (granted I have a bias in favor of anything aviation). I agree with Bly, you might have copyright issues.

Possible ways around it: use a old jet fighter from the 40s or 50s (ME 262 from WWII or F-86 Sabre of the Korean War come to my mind as having distinct/cool profiles while probably being old enough to not be as copy right important). F-4 Phantom might be another distinct aircraft that might be old enough to dodge copy right issues.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina

Page 1 of 1