Favourite YouTube Channels

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina View previous topic :: View next topic  
Favourite YouTube Channels
 PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:05 pm Reply with quote  

A place to post some of your favourite YouTube channels.

Has anyone else watched ItsJustSomeRandomGuys videos? He makes videos with Marvel and DC superhero action figures. Most are videos of a Marvel and a DC character fighting about whose movie is better done in the style of the Mac/PC commercials. However, he also does longer storylines that are actually very well done. They're still funny, but there's also some thought put into them. I can honestly say I enjoy them a lot more than most superhero movies. He's done three seasons. Seasons 2 and 3 are the best.

Season One: After Hours

Season Two: Happy Hour

Season Three: Zero Hero

His channel isn't nearly as active as it used to be and most of the best videos are from several years, but they're still definitely worth a watch. Also... I'm not normally into shipping, but after watching Zero Hour, I totally ship the Green Goblin and Harley Quinn. Razz

Speaking of which Goblin Bloggin' is also awesome.

Where sky and water meet,
Where the waves grow sweet,
Doubt not, Reepicheep,
To find all you seek,
There is the utter east.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:38 pm Reply with quote  

Reep ItsJustSomeRandomGuy's stuff is great! I still remember when I saw those. If I remember right my favorite was like....Batman versus Rorschach from Watchmen. It was really funny.

As to favorite YouTube channels of my own...

1. Good Mythical Morning: Two dudes, goofballs and friends for about 20 years, just do random trivia episodes or eat weird things for funsies. It's actually really entertaining to watch about 95% of the time.

2. Drinking with Goosebumps: Three Dudes, sitting around, and having a Goosebumps book club. They play a drinking game and sometimes it's funnier than others but it's just interesting to watch 3 grown men dissect very short children's books while....well, drinking.

3. Screen Junkies Movie Fights: I don't agree with a lot of what is said, but sometimes it's just entertaining to watch. The concept is just them trying to win arguments based on argument alone and when it gets to the speed round at the end the players are often forced to come up with coherent arguments in favor of things they may or may not like depending on how quickly they can get their answers out. It's entertaining as heck and there have been some good points made, other episodes not so much, but a good amount of the time it's worth the watch.

4. Best Movie Never Made: Fraid I know one of these goofs personally, and I'll plug him. A lot of their discussion is over things in popular types of films (comics, sci-fi, fantasy) that has never happened so you'll see source material references and such. They pitch films or characters or even just scenes. They also did a recent series where they went through and attempted to turn the Star Wars prequels into better plotted movies.

Perfection is a lifelong pursuit requiring sacrifice. The only way to get it quicker is to sacrifice the most.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina

Page 1 of 1