My wish list for SW EU in 2011
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Expanded Universe: Literature & Media View previous topic :: View next topic  

At this year's Comic Con in San Deigo what book announcements or news do you want to hear?
Novels set after Fate of the Jedi with standalone hardcovers and duologies/trilogies
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
New Standalones with the Big Three set either Post-FOTJ or classic/New Republic era
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
The last major novel of Del Rey's contract ending Christmas 2013
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Will Tim Zahn get to his Skywalker family novel with Luke,Mara and Ben
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Will there be a Jacen Solo journey novel
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:57 pm Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

I think what would make the EU interesting especailly the classic trilogy/New Republic/NJO/Legacy era if Zahn would do that Skywalker family novel that he wanted to do with Luke,Mara and Ben set before LOTF and them venture into the Unknown Regions and meet the Thrawn clone and have the Thrawn clone mentor Ben for a while and face a galactic crisis in the UR and launch a massive fleet and face off in an awesome space battle. I hope it will happen in 2013. Come on Del Rey do more Big 3 novels set post-FOTJ or pre-LOTF. Or do another Han Solo hardcover by Luceno where he returns to the Corporate Sector or travels to Wild Space and face off against a fleet of space pirates or bounty hunters or Imperial Loyalists in the Millennium Falcon.

I just want novels mostly hardcovers with my favorite characters:Luke,Han,Leia,Mara Jade,Ben Skywalker or anything set in the Unknown Regions or that has the Millennium Falcon in it.

Very Happy Exclamation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Expanded Universe: Literature & Media

Page 2 of 2