Essential Atlas Questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Holonet News View previous topic :: View next topic  
Essential Atlas Questions
 PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:36 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

At CV we will be hosting a panel featuring the authors, illustrators, and editors of Star Wars: The Essential Atlas. We need a lot of questions, so I'm opening it up to you all. Anything you want us to ask?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:39 am Reply with quote  

Any plans to do a follow up detail map on Wildspace?

Can you tell us if any new online additions are planned for the near future?

Are you still enjoying adding and keeping the Atlas up to date, with all the new books and media coming out, or is it becoming a burden yet?

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:38 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

I'd like to know if there has ever been talks to add small maps to the novels like they had during the New Jedi Order?

The level of detail they went into is crazy, and they managed to have even more online material.

And how difficult was it to address the Mandalore sector? And after the Clone Wars, could the sector's details change once more to accommodate both the cartoon show, the comics, and the novels, and The Commando lines take on a sect of the Mandalorians?

-Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass.
-
-To become a Jedi, it is not the Force one must learn to control but oneself.
-
-Podcasts: Star Wars Beyond the Films, The Star Wars Report, & EUCast

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:54 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

We'll be compiling the final list of questions this weekend. If anyone else would like to submit a question, please do so ASAP. We'll do our best to include your suggestions.

I won
 PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 3:15 pm Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

Just want to point out that I won a copy at the Q&A portion of this panel at CV. Smile It was a great panel, thanks for putting it together guys.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Holonet News

Page 1 of 1