LEGO Star Wars: The Underworld (Short Film) - 2 YEAR project

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Expanded Universe: Literature & Media View previous topic :: View next topic  
LEGO Star Wars: The Underworld (Short Film) - 2 YEAR project
 PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:01 pm Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

This Star Wars short film has been in production for 2 years now, and I've devoted over 650 HOURS since its conception. I'd love to hear your feedback on the film!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baJQRqS8I9o&index=6&list=PLeXTJiny_fxHzDAJ3daK862s-lHoARda8

In a world of galactic evil and turmoil, it seems the Jedi are left with no alternative but to take refuge in the very evil they seek to avoid - a wretched hive of scum and villainy known as Coruscant Underworld level 1313. Inspired by Star Wars 1313 (videogame) & Star Wars Rebels in anticipation for Star Wars VII - The Force Awakens.

If you enjoyed that one, be sure to check out my other animation, "LEGO Star Wars - The Old Republic"!

https://youtu.be/PMMTsOEXJsY

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:45 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Wow, awesome job, dude! I used to watch a lot of brick films when I was younger, but I've found it hard to find them in recent years. You did an outstanding job, and I think your cinematography (especially for the final shots) is fantastic. Kudos! Can't wait to see more. Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Expanded Universe: Literature & Media

Page 1 of 1