Food Containers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Collecting View previous topic :: View next topic  
Food Containers
 PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:50 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

I've recently realized that I have a small collection of other Star Wars items that I feel like would be unexpected. I have all of the Star Wars Pringles containers from when the Complete Saga was released on DVD & Blu-ray. I've also recently acquired (it sounds like it's going to be something extremely valuable, but it isn't) a Star Wars cereal box, which is pretty recent. I haven't began devouring the cereal yet, as I'm not sure how good it will taste, but even if I hate it with all of my taste buds, I shall still keep the box. I will most likely post pictures at some point tomorrow if I remember and/or don't forget.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:27 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Believe it or not but a lot of people collect cereal boxes. Most of them aren't really valuable, but they are popular. My dad had a collection of them, but he kept them in the garage and they got eaten by like squirrels or something.

When I was going through my collection I had some pez dispensers that were in the package, but they fell apart after years or storage. I tried one and I think it tasted about the same after a decade or so.

Yeah, for food collectables, eat the food while it's still good or throw it out and just keep the package. It's not meant to be kept forever.

This weapon will replace my tongue. I will learn to speak through it. And my poetry will now be written with blood.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:05 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

I have two cereal boxes from when Attack of the Clones came out. I never throw a box away...ever...

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:52 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Don't bother opening it! It's is NOT good! It taste like Stale lucky charms...... Very stale! Awesome box though!

"Sure I can't move a rock with my mind, but, boy can I make that rock think its been moved."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:49 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Good to know, 1337. My mom has a Kasey Kahne fruit flavored candy egg container that expired in 2008.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Collecting

Page 1 of 1