New StarWars.com
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Aush's EU Cantina View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:32 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

What really riles me is the Hyperspace stuff being removed. I'd hoped it would be made available to nonmembers, but instead they remove it all! Arghh!

Don't like the new look AT ALL. With the forums and Hyperspace stuff gone and the Databank changed completely, I now have LESS incentive to get on there anymore. I used to enjoy it a lot, but now ...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:23 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Alan Skywalker V wrote:
What really riles me is the Hyperspace stuff being removed. I'd hoped it would be made available to nonmembers, but instead they remove it all! Arghh!

Don't like the new look AT ALL. With the forums and Hyperspace stuff gone and the Databank changed completely, I now have LESS incentive to get on there anymore. I used to enjoy it a lot, but now ...

True. With sites like TheForce.net you don't really have to go to the official site to keep track of things and starwars.com is more and more just a Clone Wars episode site.
What strikes me after using the new site is that they seem to have gone trough great lengths to make everything more visually overwhelming at the expense of everything written.
Why write a good piece while people can watch a clip instead or why write a story when we can also post a really cool picture instead....
I'm not sure I like that either.

"You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view."

http://www.reedius.deviantart.com/

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Aush's EU Cantina

Page 2 of 2