Star Wars on Youtube
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Creative Works View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:10 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Oops, I forgot to post it. Thanks, Mara! Very Happy

The video was mainly inspired by the following excerpt from Allies:

Tahiri bit her lip, but the tears kept coming. She thought back to all the times she had flow-walked with Jacen, trying to find closure, trying to make it all right for him to be dead, to be gone. And it never worked.
“He asked about you. He asked if you were well.”
“What—" Tahiri took a breath and blinked hard, forcing composure she did not feel. "What did they tell him?”
Leia's smile widened. “That you would be," she said. "And then he said . . . tell her that I still love her.”
Tahiri’s composure shattered. She had held her emotions in check for so long, too long. The flow-walking, the dance with the dark side, the trial that was going to force her to revisit some of the ugliest and most painful moments of her past—she had suppressed all the emotions they had stirred up, but now she found herself no longer able to.
He still loved her. He always would, and she would always love him. This, this was the closure her lonely, broken, lost self had sought. Even as she wept broken sobs, and as Leia and Han both wrapped arms around her, she could feel things inside her that had been jagged and raw beginning to mend and heal, a terrible cold knot she hadn’t even realized was there was starting to melt.
He would always love her, and he would always be with her. She could let go, now. Let go of the dream of Anakin, let go of the self-hatred of what she had done and become since then. After a few moments, she lifted her head from Leia’s shoulder and looked first at her, then at Han.
“I’m going to be all right.”

I cried. Sad
But anyway, I had always wanted to make an Anakin/Tahiri slideshow, but there were never enough pictures to match the words of the songs I chose. So I finally picked a piano version of "My Heart Will Go On", because that way I didn't have any words to match and could focus more on telling the story. And it was shorter than most songs, so I didn't have to have as many pictures, either.
“Actually, I don’t quite recall. But I was made, so the existence of my maker is beyond question. And since I consider my existence to be a good thing, he was without a doubt benevolent and forward thinking.”
~Allana Solo and C-3PO

Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:28 pm Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

Link: http://youtu.be/13D_oPJzDCU

WHAT THE HECK IS THIS!!!!!

I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Creative Works

Page 11 of 11