My Star Wars Locations Book - Dec 1 - Check it Out !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Spaceport View previous topic :: View next topic  
My Star Wars Locations Book - Dec 1 - Check it Out !
 PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:57 pm Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

In A Galaxy Not So Far Away... The Star Wars Filming Locations of the United States

Hello all. My name's Adam & I used to run StarWarsFan.org & Prequel Watch from 1997 through 2005. I've taken a break from the fan community for a while, but I now have some huge news to share.

I have a SW book coming out this Fall, and I want you to know about it.

My book about the Star Wars filming locations is hitting the streets Dec 1! It's a complete reference guide to all the shooting locations, (and many other SW-related spots), in the US. We did all the research, travel & photography ourselves. We've been to all the locations multiple times and have put together a book which has no rival. We provide detailed routes & directions, reference photographs & illustrations, maps, travel tips, personal experiences, historical background info & much more.

Visit and "Like" my book's page on Facebook at the link below. I've begun to post some photos, and will be sharing more images & info in the weeks to come! Take a look at it and spread the word to anyone you know who might be interested in this book as well! Thanks a million in advance.

In A Galaxy Not So Far Away... The Star Wars Filming Locations of the United States

Page 1 of 1