Identities
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Expanded Universe: Literature & Media View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:49 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Darth_Henning wrote:
I should post them when I get a chance.

Should???

No no no. (:waves a haind:) You will post them pics. Cool

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:02 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/business/Star+Wars+exhibition+coming+Aviation+Space+Museum+this/8126508/story.html

Next stop is the Canadian Aviation Museum in Ottawa, ON.

This museum exhibit is not/not going to the United States.

Ottawa is only about a 45 minute drive from the NY State border, about 2 hours from Montreal, and 4 hours from Toronto. And it's a wonderful city. I advise checking it out Smile

-Sparks Nevada, Marshal on Mars

"Who cares what evil lurks in the hearts of men!"
"Unless evil's carrying the Martini tray, darling."
-Frank and Sadie Doyle

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:19 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

I went to SW where science meets imagination exhibit this afternoon, very very cool! Loads of props from all the movies, ships to blasters and all things in between. The best part was today only Mrs. Ashley Eckstein was there for a q&a/ meet and greet!! There were only 40 people max in the whole room, most of them kids with younger "what happens to Ahsoka" questions, that she very politely danced around, a question about Maul running into Ahsoka that she held a smile on for toooooo long and said "just keep watching!" With a "bonus content it coming" follow up. I asked her about the emotional side of the final scene, her answer was awesomely detailed talking about how they re-recorded lines for the scene to make her come off as more betrayed with broken trust, rather than the original lines that had her being very angry about it. She also very thoughtfully noticed the little "happy anniversary" pins Disney resorts give you, and wished the wife and I a happy anniversary that pulled a collective audience "Awwwwwwww" and made the wife's day! She was amazingly sweet and sincere to everyone who attended. Great exhibit! Great times! Lots of pics, will have to post.

"Sure I can't move a rock with my mind, but, boy can I make that rock think its been moved."

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Expanded Universe: Literature & Media

Page 2 of 2