Having a wonderful Christmas! A little overwhelmed with the kitchen preparations and guests, so I'm hiding for a moment.
So far I have opened presents with my husband, and he spoiled me rotten. I got:
1. Captain Phasma Pop
2. Boba Fett beanie
3. Millennium Falcon Hallmark ornament
4. TARDIS ornament
5. 250GB SSD with case bracket and connecting cable
6. NERF automatic rifle and revolver + 100 darts
7. McFarlane Master Chief action figure with cape (Halo 5)
8. New Orleans Saints mini helmet by Riddell
9. Orion Dobsonian XT-8 reflector telescope
10. Star Wars Saga movie poster mug set
So excited with everything! And really, more than anything, it is the thought that counts. Several of those presents have backstories to go with them that make them that much more special. He is amazing.
Opening presents with the family soon! But first, dinner. And now I must return to the preparations. Merry Christmas, Cantina!
"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker