New Jedi Order Appreciation Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Expanded Universe: Literature & Media View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:11 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Guys...guys, guys. The New Jedi Order struck a chord with me, emotionally, that I will never be able to explain. I binge read the entire Star Wars book line over the course of a few years until I caught up with the just ending NJO. And there was just something about those books and those characters, I am emotionally attached in ways that still make me happy and sad and any other relevant emotion. I want to read them again!

But since my time and my reading skills seem to have fallen by the wayside, I feel audios are in order. Can anyone attest to the audios being the same experience as reading the novels, or am I going to miss some of that immersion?

I have listened to audio books on many occasions, just rarely ever Star Wars. But I would so like to revisit one of my favorite eras of Star Wars lore. Such good times.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Expanded Universe: Literature & Media

Page 8 of 8