The Lost Tribe of the Sith: The Collected Stories
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Expanded Universe: Literature & Media View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:19 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Darth Skuldren wrote:
Lost Tribe of the Sith has gone through a second printing and a third has been scheduled for the end of the month according to John Jackson Miller. Sounds like the book sales are doing good. Maybe we'll get to see some more stories.

Well I guess that answers whether people will buy a collection of E-books or not.

Not that I'm hugely surprised. Most things that are released as E-books are still outsold by the hard-copy versions. (take 50 shades of grey for example - excuse my while I vomit for having typed those words)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:29 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Well I finished this today and it was great. One of the best novels I've read in a while, Star Wars or otherwise. I purposely didn't read the ebooks. I'm old and there's just something about print. I prefer my leisure reading that way. And I wanted to read them as a whole. All the characters were new and fresh, and even then it wasn't hard to get a feel for them. Just really great writing. Thanks again JJM. You've given me hope for the EU.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:00 pm Reply with quote  

Plus JJM actually went through all the ebooks and did a final edit on them so they'd all flow seamlessly together. It really works well as a collection.

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:03 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Darth Skuldren wrote:
Plus JJM actually went through all the ebooks and did a final edit on them so they'd all flow seamlessly together. It really works well as a collection.

Are they significantly different from the E-book publications? I haven't had a chance to read any (from either source yet), thought I have bought the collection a week or so back.

Just finished X-w: MK so that's next on the list.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Expanded Universe: Literature & Media

Page 2 of 2