Portal 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina View previous topic :: View next topic  
Portal 2
 PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:19 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

I thought this was important enough to deserve its own thread. I'm so excited! I suppose I should have known about it before now, but I've heard so many rumors about a sequel that I just never believed any of them...not even the true ones!

I could not be more psyched about this game. So excited! Check out the following trailer. If you've played the first game, this'll mean so much:

Portal 2

Then check out these videos. Some of the puzzles will blow your mind. They look 10 times more complicated than the first game. Shocked

Portal 2 - Gameplay Clips

Very Happy

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:56 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

I'm extremely excited for this game too. I can't wait! Smile

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:00 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Location: In a galaxy far, far - No, I'm behind you! Got you! Boo!

So did anyone find the singing turrets? Laughing
I am a Star Wars fan. That doesn't mean that I hate or love Jar Jar. That doesn't mean I hate or love Lucas, or agree or disagree 100% with him. That doesn't mean I prefer the PT over the OT, or vice versa. That doesn't mean I hate the EU, or even love all of it. These are not prerequisites. Being a man is not a prerequisite. Being a geek is not a prerequisite. The only prerequisite is that I love something about Star Wars. I am a Star Wars fan.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:38 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

I saw the Youtube video for those, and then worked SOOO hard trying to replicate it (I forgot the actual physics of it, just knew the ultimate goal).

Best. Game. Ever.
"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
-Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:51 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Location: In a galaxy far, far - No, I'm behind you! Got you! Boo!

http://technabob.com/blog/2011/05/19/portal-personality-cores/

I want Very Happy .
I am a Star Wars fan. That doesn't mean that I hate or love Jar Jar. That doesn't mean I hate or love Lucas, or agree or disagree 100% with him. That doesn't mean I prefer the PT over the OT, or vice versa. That doesn't mean I hate the EU, or even love all of it. These are not prerequisites. Being a man is not a prerequisite. Being a geek is not a prerequisite. The only prerequisite is that I love something about Star Wars. I am a Star Wars fan.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:00 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

This game...is amazing. That is all. Cool

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina

Page 1 of 1