Book Giveaways

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina View previous topic :: View next topic  
Book Giveaways
 PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:32 am Reply with quote  

This thread shall hence forth be established for the promotion of book giveaways.

To start thing off, how about something for Forgotten Realms fans...Erin M. Evans is doing a giveaway contest for her upcoming book Brimstone Angels: Lesser Evils. You can win a copy of that book or some of her other books, all you have to do is leave a comment on this post.

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:12 pm Reply with quote  

New Giveaway over on Roqoo Depot...

I've got all three books of John Jackson Miller's new Star Trek: Prey trilogy...in fact I have two complete sets, so I'm giving one away. To enter, I'm just asking people to go to this post...

http://bit.ly/2gEJwLy

...and leave a comment saying what they're favorite Star Trek movie is. Now I said you had to be in the US to be eligible, but I'm willing to pay international if someone here on the EU Cantina Forums wins. I'm picking a random winner on Friday.

I've read the first two books, and they're really good. I don't read a lot of Trek so if you've never read any Trek books, these would be fun ones to jump into.

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:10 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Darth Skuldren wrote:
...and leave a comment saying what they're favorite Star Trek movie is.

The article says favorite Star Trek ship...

My favorite movie would be The Voyage Home. I don't know what my favorite ship would be. Sad

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:48 pm Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

Mara Jade Skywalker wrote:
Darth Skuldren wrote:
...and leave a comment saying what they're favorite Star Trek movie is.

The article says favorite Star Trek ship...

My favorite movie would be The Voyage Home. I don't know what my favorite ship would be. Sad

The Enterprise is literally the only Star Trek ship I know. Embarassed

Beard lovin' Communications Coordinator at EUCantina.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:54 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Entered, this is fun Smile

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:04 pm Reply with quote  

LOL, yeah, I should have typed ship up there above. Personally, I love the Bird-of-Prey.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina

Page 1 of 1