The Bounty Hunter Code

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Expanded Universe: Literature & Media View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Bounty Hunter Code
 PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:29 am Reply with quote  

First there was The Jedi Path, then The Book of Sith, and now The Bounty Hunter Code. Written by Daniel Wallace, Jason Fry and Ryder Windham, this third book in the series will focus on the bounty hunters. Idle Hands has a really extensive preview of the book with lots of images.

Idle Hands link

You can also check out the Amazon page for it.

Amazon link

Looks like an October 15, 2013 release date.

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:51 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Location: In a galaxy far, far - No, I'm behind you! Got you! Boo!

It's odd, but I'm feeling a tad lackadaisical towards this. I don't see what deeper insight this could provide.

Still: gimme gimme gimme!
I am a Star Wars fan. That doesn't mean that I hate or love Jar Jar. That doesn't mean I hate or love Lucas, or agree or disagree 100% with him. That doesn't mean I prefer the PT over the OT, or vice versa. That doesn't mean I hate the EU, or even love all of it (or even read all of it). These are not prerequisites. Being a man is not a prerequisite. Being a geek is not a prerequisite. The only prerequisite is that I love something about Star Wars. I am a Star Wars fan.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:36 am Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Not a fan of the design, especially the western style wanted poster. Have preordered it though.

http://soundcloud.com/city-approach

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:45 am Reply with quote  

I love the response "meh, but I'M BUYING IT!" Laughing

Personally, I'll pass on the expensive deluxe version and I'll wait for the hardcover release of just the book. Book of Sith was pretty cool, and the annotations they include in the books are fun, so I'll want to check this one out, too. Been a while since we've heard from some of the bounty hunters like 4-LOM and Zuckuss, I hope they make the cut.

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:46 am Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

These books are great
www.FanboysTalking.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Expanded Universe: Literature & Media

Page 1 of 1