Marking a thread you've posted in

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Feedback & Suggestions View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marking a thread you've posted in
 PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:35 pm Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

Besides the email notifications letting you know that someone has responded to a thread you've posted in, is there any other method for marking a thread you've posted in? I know that a thread title will gray out a bit when you've clicked into it and read it, but I was wondering if there was a way to mark the one's you've posted in so when you scroll through a forum you can easily identify which one's you've replied to.

Thanks

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:12 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

On the homescreen a lightsaber will be lit on the sections with new comments and in them lightsabers are also lit.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:59 am Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

Caedus_16 wrote:
On the homescreen a lightsaber will be lit on the sections with new comments and in them lightsabers are also lit.

But the lightsabers are lit for all new comments. I was looking for something that pegged threads I've posted on. No big deal.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:08 am Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

AdmiralSteven wrote:
Caedus_16 wrote:

But the lightsabers are lit for all new comments. I was looking for something that pegged threads I've posted on. No big deal.

Ok, I just had a huge DUH moment. I just saw on the upper right hand corner of the main page a link to "Your Posts." If it'd had been a snake it would have bit me. Embarassed

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:48 am Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

We have a thread for the movies, The Clone Wars, Aush's Cantina is for miscellaneous Star Wars stuff, the Mos Eisley Cantina is for non-Star Wars stuff etc.???
Our excellent online Testking cisco wireless training training programs will lead you Testking comptia security+ training to success in the We also offer latest and Rasmussen College with 100% success guarantee. Our Sterling College is rare in IT world.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:14 pm Reply with quote  

Dhokahai7 wrote:
We have a thread for the movies, The Clone Wars, Aush's Cantina is for miscellaneous Star Wars stuff, the Mos Eisley Cantina is for non-Star Wars stuff etc.???

Hi and welcome!

If I understand your question correctly you are seeking confirmation that you understand what types of threads go in the different sections you listed. The short answer is yes you're correct.

The slightly longer answer:
The Movies Saga - this section is for the Prequel Trilogy, Original Trilogy, and up coming new movies.

The Clone Wars Animated TV Series - this section is for any and all discussion related to the TV show. Due to characters in the show being present in other media it's not uncommon to find references to TCW in other sections or people drawing on other media when discussing something in TCW. Obviously you shouldn't start a thread in this section to discuss how Obi-Wan is portrayed in a book or to have a generic discussion about a character but you won't get in trouble if you draw on other media to make a point that is relevant to a discussion about the series.

Aush's Cantina - this section is basically for any Star Wars related topics that don't clearly fit into another section. If you're ever in doubt about where a thread you want to post related to Star Wars goes you can post it here. If a mod (such as myself) feels it's better suited in another section we'll take care of moving it (you won't get in trouble if we have to do that unless you seem to be posting them in the wrong section intentionally; for example posting a thread about A New Hope here instead of The Movie Saga section).

The Mos Eisley Cantina - Basically for anything that isn't related to Star Wars. We have a separate section for video games ("Gaming") and for discussion/debate of serious subjects such as politics ("The Meditation Grove"). But otherwise if it isn't Star Wars it goes here. Like Aush's Cantina the same concept applies, if in doubt post it here and if it needs moving a mod will take care of it.

Finally if you're ever in doubt you can always PM our Mod/Admin staff which is comprised of myself (Salaris Vorn), Darth Skuldren, and Mara Jade Skywalker.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Feedback & Suggestions

Page 1 of 1