Best Han Solo Book?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Expanded Universe: Literature & Media View previous topic :: View next topic  
Best Han Solo Book?
 PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:57 pm Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

Han Solo is my all time favorite Star Wars character. I love everything about him! Ever since I read The Paradise Snare ( 1st book of The Han Solo Trilogy) my love for his character has grown.

What do you think is the best Han Solo book? Scoundrels? Rebel Dawn?

Follow me on Tumblr http://daniellong94.tumblr.com/

Follow me on Twitter @DanielLong94

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:34 am Reply with quote  

Hmm...I'd go with one of Ann Crispin's Han Solo books. Those were the best. Nixing those, I'm not sure. I really enjoyed Han's role in Choices of One, but that wasn't really a Han Solo book. I'm not a big fan of Daley's Han Solo stories. The James S.A. Corey Solo book was pretty good though. (I had a rough time with Scoundrels, too)

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:39 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

I agree that the Ann Crispin books are the best Han Solo books. I think my personal favourite among them is The Hutt Gambit, but the series in general is great.
"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
-Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:40 pm Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

Bria's introduction in The Paradise Snare was magical! I mean she and Han had such passion for each other. I think they would have made a great couple, if it were not for her addiction.

Follow me on Tumblr http://daniellong94.tumblr.com/

Follow me on Twitter @DanielLong94

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Expanded Universe: Literature & Media

Page 1 of 1