Sale on some awesome Star Wars graphic T's

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sale on some awesome Star Wars graphic T's
 PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:23 am Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

Check it out: http://bit.ly/1vlKzR3

30% off on some pretty classic looking prints, and other stuff... seemed pretty up your guys' alley.

Use promo code: RWEB2S - can't go wrong. RWE usually has a sale of one sort or another on at any given time, worth checking out.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:45 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Don't click on this link until it is checked out, Cantina people. Just being cautious. Thank you.

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:55 pm Reply with quote  

I moved the thread to the staff forum so we can check the link at our leisure and not worry that someone is going to download a virus. If it's real we can move it back to the Cantina.

I don't know how to check the safety of links so I'll leave that to you Mara.

EDIT: the poster in question also posted a comment in the Good Thing of the Day thread: "Soundcloud! Saves my life, every day."

No links but I've never heard of "soundcloud" either.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:38 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

SoundCloud is cool. It's a site where you can listen to and/or upload music and any other form of audio. I've used it many a time.

I've checked out the link and it appears to be legit. He doesn't seem to be spamming us...so far! Unless we don't allow this sort of thing, I believe we can put the thread back, or wherever it belongs.

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:22 pm Reply with quote  

We've had people post FYIs about sales that might be of interest before so I wouldn't say it isn't allowed. That being said it isn't the best way to introduce yourself to the forum either since it raises a red flag that the poster may be a spambot. (For those of you who may not know spambots typically create an account and one of their first acts is to post links to something).

For the future though I'd recommend posting sales in the Random Thing of the Day thread ( http://www.eucantina.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1144 ) if there isn't a more relevant thread to post in (for example back when Collector's Editions of The Old Republic went on sale it made sense to post news of that in the thread already devoted to The Old Republic).

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina

Page 1 of 1