S.H. Figuarts - Star Wars

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Collecting View previous topic :: View next topic  
S.H. Figuarts - Star Wars
 PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:41 pm Reply with quote  

S.H. Figuarts is a line of highly articulated, details action figures. They're compatible in scale with Hasbro's 6-inch Black Series figures, but they're so much better looking that it's hard to place them next to those ugly looking pieces of plastic. So far I've picked up three and love all of them.

Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:04 am Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Sweet! Where do you get these? I have a few 6" figures on my desk at work (Luke Bespin, Rey, and BB-8...along with a few DC superheroes). I wouldn't mind added a few really cool SW ones to my display.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:02 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

I saw those when they came out. I love the Phasma, but scale is an issue for me. I just can't have a six inch SW figure. I don't think I own any of them, even outside of SW.

As a statue or semi articulated, maybe. But full articulation doesn't work for me.
Like the rain and the trees, I carried the words that you wrote into the desert of the unknown. Felt like I didn't belong to the chatter and the crowds. I was on fire, but you didn't see me burn. I'm so out of touch you can't feel me now.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:44 pm Reply with quote  

I've been picking them up on eBay, but I just got a First Order Trooper off Amazon. They've got a good price on the Clonetrooper too.

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Collecting

Page 1 of 1