Log in to check your private messages
RPG Anyone?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Roleplaying View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:24 pm Reply with quote  
Message
  Jedi_Christopher
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

Joined: 04 Mar 2008
Posts: 280
Location: Memphis, TN

Sorry I haven't been on, guys. I posted. Move along, move along,

I'm going to be pretty busy this week but I'll be back to post up a storm next weekend,
________
HEALTHY LIVING


Last edited by Jedi_Christopher on Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

 PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:30 pm Reply with quote  
Message
  Darth Skuldren
Moderator
Moderator

Joined: 04 Feb 2008
Posts: 6476
Location: Missouri

I'll be out of touch for the 4th, going camping. I probably won't be back on until Monday.
_________________

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood


View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

 PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:57 pm Reply with quote  
Message
  Jedi_Christopher
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

Joined: 04 Mar 2008
Posts: 280
Location: Memphis, TN

I'm going to be taking some classes for the next 2 weeks at art college so I won't be posting, well, at all. I'll get on if I can to post.
________
Mazda Cx-5 History


Last edited by Jedi_Christopher on Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

 PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:35 am Reply with quote  
Message
  Darth Skuldren
Moderator
Moderator

Joined: 04 Feb 2008
Posts: 6476
Location: Missouri

Hmm...not sure where we need to go from here. Whose turn is next?
_________________

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood


View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

 PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:28 pm Reply with quote  
Message
  Old Master Ben
Administrator
Administrator

Joined: 10 Nov 2007
Posts: 2259
Location: Georgia

Do we plan to have them discover our plot on the Raider and open fire again?


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

 PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:59 am Reply with quote  
Message
  Darth Skuldren
Moderator
Moderator

Joined: 04 Feb 2008
Posts: 6476
Location: Missouri

Jedi_Christopher was in control of that one. I'm not sure where he wants to go with it.
_________________

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood


View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

 PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:14 pm Reply with quote  
Message
  Salaris Vorn
Moderator
Moderator

Joined: 02 Feb 2008
Posts: 2200
Location: New York, USA

Its either your turn Darth Skuldren or Jedi_Christopher's.

From the way his last post went what could possibly happen is the med evac shuttle arrives to take the wounded off the Raider. It is stagged to look like an attempt to reinforce the "remainders" of the boarding party, get repelled (the port guns adding validity to that belief by firing, but missing, the transport as it takes off). The New Republic is temporarily fooled but just as the Raider falls into position to the rear of the fleet they realize the deception at which point everything goes crazy in climatic battle.

Of course this is just my speculation of what could happen so that Old Master Ben can get back in on the action when the Raider is fired on again. Don't know if that is what Jedi_Christopher intended.

Maybe for the time being we should just start posting ideas for how our groups will get on planet and what their mission goals will be.


View user's profile Send private message

 PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:59 am Reply with quote  
Message
  illogicalRogue2
Administrator
Administrator

Joined: 01 Sep 2009
Posts: 2854
Location: ....last know presence was near the Tingel Arm..

You all still going at it? I recently got a set of dice- I have like 10 or so RPG books and a friend who knows D&D so I was going to see about taking characters from my current story and fleshing them out more through a game. It's all new to me aside from the BACKGROUND- I'm a huge SW lore nut.
_________________

-Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass.
-
-To become a Jedi, it is not the Force one must learn to control but oneself.
-
-Podcasts: Star Wars Beyond the Films, The Star Wars Report, & EUCast


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger

 PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:12 pm Reply with quote  
Message
  Salaris Vorn
Moderator
Moderator

Joined: 02 Feb 2008
Posts: 2200
Location: New York, USA

So far as I know we're still going, new RPG from the one that started it all but same overall concept in how it is played. This isn't so much about dice roles and such in the traditional sense of an RPG but more like creative writing. You could view it that basically our RPG is a "book" of which each player is a contributing author.

You can read up in this thread (current RPG stuff starts ~ page 6): http://www.eucantina.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=318&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=75

It might also help to read the RPG rules http://www.eucantina.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=231

Note that if you are so inclined to join you may since the RPG is not at a point where it would be impossible to add a new character in a logical way.
_________________


View user's profile Send private message

 PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:38 pm Reply with quote  
Message
  illogicalRogue2
Administrator
Administrator

Joined: 01 Sep 2009
Posts: 2854
Location: ....last know presence was near the Tingel Arm..

Salaris Vorn wrote:
So far as I know we're still going, new RPG from the one that started it all but same overall concept in how it is played. This isn't so much about dice roles and such in the traditional sense of an RPG but more like creative writing. You could view it that basically our RPG is a "book" of which each player is a contributing author.

You can read up in this thread (current RPG stuff starts ~ page 6): http://www.eucantina.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=318&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=75

It might also help to read the RPG rules http://www.eucantina.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=231

Note that if you are so inclined to join you may since the RPG is not at a point where it would be impossible to add a new character in a logical way.


Ah nice- I'll have to read up. Sounds like you all are doing what I was hoping to do at home- I was going to play it just to help generate story Ideas.


Now I'll have to set time aside to catch up.

Thanks Vorn!
_________________

-Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass.
-
-To become a Jedi, it is not the Force one must learn to control but oneself.
-
-Podcasts: Star Wars Beyond the Films, The Star Wars Report, & EUCast


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger

 PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:18 am Reply with quote  
Message
  darthrevan1
Knight
Knight

Joined: 18 Nov 2011
Posts: 442

I would like to join. Count me in.

What do I have to do?
_________________
"You see that I was right, now, dont you?. The truth is written in blood"


View user's profile Send private message

 PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:26 pm Reply with quote  
Message
  Salaris Vorn
Moderator
Moderator

Joined: 02 Feb 2008
Posts: 2200
Location: New York, USA

darthrevan1 wrote:
I would like to join. Count me in.

What do I have to do?


The basics of joining an RPG is creating a character (name, age gender etc.) deciding what weapons/equipment they carry and creating a 1 paragraph background to give the other players an idea of who you are and how their should react to you.

But before you get going creating a character which RPG are you interested in joining? (What a character can/can't be varies slightly depending on which RPG you want to join)

We've got a Zombie Apocalypse RPG (active): http://www.eucantina.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1448

One based in the Old Republic time frame:
Part 1 (completed): http://www.eucantina.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=791
Part 2 (dormant could be revived): http://www.eucantina.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1111

And one based around the time of the Thrawn Trilogy:
Part 1 (completed): http://www.eucantina.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=255
Part 2(dormant might be revived): http://www.eucantina.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=567

If you are interested in one of the dormant RPGs I can send PMs out to the players still active on the forums to see about reviving them. So don't let the dormant status drive you away from asking if it could be revived.
_________________


View user's profile Send private message

 PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:27 am Reply with quote  
Message
  darthrevan1
Knight
Knight

Joined: 18 Nov 2011
Posts: 442

Salaris Vorn wrote:
darthrevan1 wrote:
I would like to join. Count me in.

What do I have to do?


The basics of joining an RPG is creating a character (name, age gender etc.) deciding what weapons/equipment they carry and creating a 1 paragraph background to give the other players an idea of who you are and how their should react to you.

But before you get going creating a character which RPG are you interested in joining? (What a character can/can't be varies slightly depending on which RPG you want to join)

We've got a Zombie Apocalypse RPG (active): http://www.eucantina.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1448

One based in the Old Republic time frame:
Part 1 (completed): http://www.eucantina.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=791
Part 2 (dormant could be revived): http://www.eucantina.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1111

And one based around the time of the Thrawn Trilogy:
Part 1 (completed): http://www.eucantina.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=255
Part 2(dormant might be revived): http://www.eucantina.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=567

If you are interested in one of the dormant RPGs I can send PMs out to the players still active on the forums to see about reviving them. So don't let the dormant status drive you away from asking if it could be revived.


I want to join TOR dormant one. If I can. If its a goer Ill put together a history for my character.

PM me if its easier to get it sorted.
_________________
"You see that I was right, now, dont you?. The truth is written in blood"


View user's profile Send private message

 PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:50 am Reply with quote  
Message
  Salaris Vorn
Moderator
Moderator

Joined: 02 Feb 2008
Posts: 2200
Location: New York, USA

I will send PMs out today. Just so you know: it may take a few days to hear back from everyone because a few of the players are college students (possibly half of the players) and so many are a week or so away from finals/final projects coming due. As soon as I know what the verdict is I'll let you know.
_________________


View user's profile Send private message

 PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:11 am Reply with quote  
Message
  darthrevan1
Knight
Knight

Joined: 18 Nov 2011
Posts: 442

Salaris Vorn wrote:
I will send PMs out today. Just so you know: it may take a few days to hear back from everyone because a few of the players are college students (possibly half of the players) and so many are a week or so away from finals/final projects coming due. As soon as I know what the verdict is I'll let you know.


Thats fine theres no rush at all.
_________________
"You see that I was right, now, dont you?. The truth is written in blood"


View user's profile Send private message

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Roleplaying

Page 15 of 17
All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Display posts from previous:

  

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Jedi Knights 2 by Scott Stubblefield