My interview with Brian Ching

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Aush's EU Cantina View previous topic :: View next topic  
My interview with Brian Ching
 PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:27 am Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

I got the chance to interview comic book artist Brian Ching for my eu fansite. In it he talks about Obsession, KOTOR and his work in the upcoming Force Unleashed comic book trade paperback.

Check it out!

http://thejediblogger.wordpress.com/2008/05/08/interview-with-artist-brian-ching/
________
Zx14 vs hayabusa

Last edited by Jedi_Christopher on Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:36 pm Reply with quote  

Nice interview Jedi_Christopher! I checked out some of the artists he referenced and they've done some very good work. Plus now I need to check out the first 6 issues of KOTOR to see what his work looked like. Very Happy

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:06 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Darth Skuldren wrote:
Nice interview Jedi_Christopher! I checked out some of the artists he referenced and they've done some very good work. Plus now I need to check out the first 6 issues of KOTOR to see what his work looked like. Very Happy

His work in those first issues is what helped get me on for the ride Smile

"Then you saved my life. How disgusting. How unfortunate."
"No, don't gush on so. It was nothing, really."

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 3:00 pm Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

Brian Ching has some awsome work out there. Definatly check out his blog, because he's got some samples of the pages he did for the Force Unleashed TPB.
________
Medical Cannabis

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Aush's EU Cantina

Page 1 of 1