Bloodline

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Expanded Universe: Literature & Media View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bloodline
 PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 12:01 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

I just finished the audiobook this morning and must say...[no spoilers]

Bloodline is what Aftermath should have been! This book should have been released before TFA hit screens. It is a great lead-in book. It sets up the geopolitical status wonderfully without being a spoiler for the movie. There is still a lot to learn about in the 6 years between the book and TFA, but the book does enough to setup TFA that we could even wait longer for those in between stories.

I, personally, think that I would have liked TFA much better had I read Bloodline before seeing the movie. Certain scenes would have been much more powerful and meaningful had I read the book first.

These comments may be considered spoilers, so I'll hide them...

Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

Ms. Gray did a wonderful job of making me dislike a certain character, then like the character, then dislike the character, and then end up liking the character. Bravo!!! I really hope that they have her write more books post-RotJ!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Expanded Universe: Literature & Media

Page 1 of 1