Friends
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Meditation Grove View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:55 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

You have not been offensive at all I respect your thoughts. I just don't like it when people are trying to change me. Like I used to think bisexuality was horrible but then I met this girl who I fell head over heels in love with. Thats when I realized my sexuality. I now know what I am and I feel proud of it.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:59 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

If you're okay with it, cool. This has been kind of an interesting discussion. I'm outta this one. Anakinlover89, if you ever run across me in the other threads I'd love to discuss stuff with you. This subject seems to have come to a point where everyone is agreeing to disagree and I don't think there's any further anyone could go on this. See ya in the EU!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:33 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Yeah, I'm with you. We can still talk about friends here, but it seems the sexuality discussion is done. It was interesting everyone! Hope there's no hard feelings.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:45 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Uh, I guess i will just say that the California gay marriage ban passed. I know most of you are done on the issue, but I didnt know where else to say it.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:37 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Old Master Ben wrote:
Yeah, I'm with you. We can still talk about friends here, but it seems the sexuality discussion is done. It was interesting everyone! Hope there's no hard feelings.

Nope no hard feelings at all.

How many of you have friends who are not active christians? I have alot and it's amazing how many people do not attend church.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:42 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Anakinlover89 wrote:
How many of you have friends who are not active christians? I have alot and it's amazing how many people do not attend church.

Most of my friends are not christians.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:21 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

It passed in Florida too. And, most of my friends are Christians, but I do have a few who are not.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:43 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

I was raised in a church environment so lots of mine are, but I have several who aren't.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:10 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Autobon wrote:
Uh, I guess i will just say that the California gay marriage ban passed. I know most of you are done on the issue, but I didnt know where else to say it.

yeah, i was just reading about that. while i don't want to get into a big fight (witch seems to be whats happened here) i'll just say i think this is a big mistake on the goverments part. but hey, i don't live there, so my opinion doesn't really count Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:28 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

kamenkewl wrote:
while i don't want to get into a big fight (witch seems to be whats happened here)

Debate Very Happy

Quote:
but hey, i don't live there, so my opinion doesn't really count Rolling Eyes

Yes it does, i dont live there either, but that didnt stop me from chiming in.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:09 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Diversity of opinion is what makes debate fun. Oh, and while we're on the subject of friends...what do you do to avoid the friend's zone? Kinda just something I've been struggling with lately.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:06 am Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Try Flirting...U reaaaly get the answer when you flirt...if she cringes...then... haha...poor you Razz

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:53 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Its a little more confusing than that. She's interested, but it won't work, but she's not quite sure why, but she's sure, and she wants something, but she couldn't hadle something right now, so I'm in the friend's zone. Like I said, confusing.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:07 am Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Caedus_16 wrote:
Its a little more confusing than that. She's interested, but it won't work, but she's not quite sure why, but she's sure, and she wants something, but she couldn't hadle something right now, so I'm in the friend's zone. Like I said, confusing.

you lost me after you said 'she' Razz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:45 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Haha...confusing is an under-statement.... Shocked

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Meditation Grove

Page 7 of 11