Lol Sweet %D

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lol Sweet %D
 PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:56 am Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

I'm watching this show, where a person stays thirty days in another person's home. Well a Star Wars fanatic lady who is carefree and loves piercings goes into a home of a man and his three kids who is VERY controlling. He's all
"You have five minutes and thirty two seconds remaining to clean the room, if you don't you're grounded." and the Star Wars lady was all "...." cause remember, she is carefree.
Anyway, he yells at the girl and he's like "DID YOU DRINK ALL OF YOUR MILK!?!?!?!" and the girl said "yeah..." and he lifted the cup, not even as much as spit was in there, like a drop or something. And he yelled at her. Very controlling and scary man. And he got mad that the kids listened to her Star Wars tales and piercing tales instead of following his rules. O:
I want to see how this will end XD

What Tv shows do you watch?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:03 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

I've seen commercials for that show. Sounds interesting.

I don't watch tons of TV, mainly sporting events, so I have no real title of a show that I can give. I used to follow reality shows like that, but not so much anymore.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:16 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

i don't watch much TV, mostly CSI and shows like that, plus anime. can't wait for the SW series to come out though Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:42 am Reply with quote  

This should probably be moved to the Favorite Television Shows Thread

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina

Page 1 of 1