You know you're a Star Wars fan when...
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 66, 67, 68  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Aush's EU Cantina View previous topic :: View next topic  
You know you're a Star Wars fan when...
 PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:06 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

...you're writing notes in Geography class and get to one that went something like this, "...the force of gravity...", and you capitalize Force!

...you wave your hand in front of the automatic doors at Wal-Mart (come on, admit it!).

...you set your Dad's ringtone of your phone to Imperial March. Very Happy

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:43 am Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

HaHa...but I never miss with my dads ringtones anymore=p
The Wal-Mart part is pretty accurate--my secret shame Embarassed

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:33 am Reply with quote  

I like to use my Force powers with Jedi Mind tricks. Sometimes I use it to make someone get the remote control for the satellite. Sometimes I use it to make someone eat desert. It can be quite fun Very Happy

"You want to eat ice cream. Look, it's vanilla with nuts and chocolate, you cannot resist. It's so tastey." By then they're already getting up out of their seat to get a bowl of ice cream. I'm good...

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:55 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Well I meant that I set the ringtone on my phone, for when my dad calls me, to Imperial March.

Ah, and Darth Skuldren. The Force is very strong with you. Actually...that reminds me of an incident my dad had at his bank. He walked in one time and one of the clerks recognized him. She was in the process of training a new clerk. So my dad walked up to the counter and wanted to do something or other with his account. The clerk-in-training asked to see his social security number. Not liking to give out his SSN, he decided to have a little fun. He waved his hand at the clerk-in-training and said, "You don't need to see my social security number." Picking right up on his cue, the clerk-that-recognized-him said to the clerk-in-training, "You don't need to see his social security number." Baffled, but playing along, the clerk-in-training replied, "I don't need to see your social security number." My dad then said, "I can go about my business." The clerk-that-recognized-him, "He can go about his business." The clerk-in-training, "You can go about your business." Dad, "Move along." Clerk-that-recognized-him, "He can move along." Clerk-in-training, "You can move along." Very Happy

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:04 pm Reply with quote  

Priceless Cool

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:57 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

I'm glad I'm not the only one who waves my hands at automatic doors; I knew I couldn't be the only one, but yes Laughing

"Then you saved my life. How disgusting. How unfortunate."
"No, don't gush on so. It was nothing, really."

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:43 pm Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

Here's my moment:

I was playing Star Wars Trivial Pursuit with my class at the end of MCA art camp, and a question came up: What is the creature called that nearly swallowed the Milineum Falcon in The Empire Strikes Back? Of course, I shouted Exogorth! As seen in the Knights of the Old Republic Daze/Hate six part story arc, which named the slugs and gave them some background. But the card said "space slug." And I got it wrong. So I was punished for knowing too much. And I ended up loosing to someone who had never seen the prequels before.
________
W116

Last edited by Jedi_Christopher on Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:40 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Really?! Wow, I've never lost that game for knowing too much. Though it does bug me when my sister beats me at that...I'm supposed to know more about Star Wars than her!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:04 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

I do the automatic door thing all the time. Laughing
There are more, I just can't think of them at the moment.

Where sky and water meet,
Where the waves grow sweet,
Doubt not, Reepicheep,
To find all you seek,
There is the utter east.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:36 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

When your KOTOR game crashes to the desktop and you say, "Stang!"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:58 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Mara Jade Skywalker wrote:
When your KOTOR game crashes to the desktop and you say, "Stang!"

Laughing or "fierfek" for those especially annoying cases! For Mandalore!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:07 am Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Wat abt Blaster Bolts...Astral....and my fav 'Kriffing' Windows=p

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:01 am Reply with quote  

When someone mutters or says something unintelligible, you begin speaking to them in Huttese. If they get it, they speak back. Otherwise they look at you and say "What?!"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:19 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

I've grown especially fond of 'kriffing' myself. But seeing as I don't use 'real' language, that one can get me in trouble (or at least shocked looks) when they think you've said something else. Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:30 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

When you're welding in tech class and when you pu down the visor you say, "But with the blast shield down, I can't even see how am I supposed to weld?"

Where sky and water meet,
Where the waves grow sweet,
Doubt not, Reepicheep,
To find all you seek,
There is the utter east.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Aush's EU Cantina

Page 1 of 68