Interview with Stephen King

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina View previous topic :: View next topic  
Interview with Stephen King
 PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:37 am Reply with quote  

A blogger posted an interview with Stephen King from UK Sunday Times Magazine. Being a King fan, I figured I'd share.

Link: http://www.discordia19.com/main/2012/4/9/neil-gaiman-interviews-stephen-king.html

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:24 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Thanks DS. I love King and Gaiman. It's really cool to hear SK talking about continuity in his stories. I don't know if people know that there is continuity in his stories.

I used to be a member of a Dark Tower forum, what seems like a long time ago now.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina

Page 1 of 1