Pets
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:38 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Do they have names? Also, what's up with the blue thing around it's jaw?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:52 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

her name is Goodness....... I didnt pick it. That blue thing is just a head collar thing, so that we can put a leash on her if we want. Its only on when she is in that fenced in area.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:40 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

My sister has been wanting a hamster for ages, but the problem was acquiring a cage. They're rather expensive, like $40. But the other day my mom and I found a brand new like cage at Goodwill for $8! Somebody must have messed up on that one...but we were happy! Very Happy

So anyway, she picked up her hamster the other day and has been enjoying his company ever since. His name is Rufio (which she got from the kid on Hook) and we call him Ru for short. Isn't he cute?

And BTW, Autobon, your goat is adorable! She almost looks like she's smiling at the camera. Smile

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:01 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

My sister has been through 5 hamsters, one of them being pregnant when she bought her, and gave birth to 8 babies. It's pretty funny, actually, how humans usually give birth to only one baby at a time, yet smaller mammals will give birth to that many young ones.

Sadly, 3 of those hamster babies died because they were runts of the litter. Sad

Anyway, was that hamster expensive, Mara? Usually the black ones are more rare and cost more than the tan and white teddy bear hamsters.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:30 pm Reply with quote  

That hampster is reminding me of that Kia Soul car commercial.

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:05 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Yea, those hamsters are in 'da hood! Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:08 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Actually, no. It was a Black Bear hamster and cost the same as the Teddy Bears. But it was much friendlier, so that's why she picked him. Smile

And yeah, I love that commercial! Laughing

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:40 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Mara Jade Skywalker wrote:
Actually, no. It was a Black Bear hamster and cost the same as the Teddy Bears. But it was much friendlier, so that's why she picked him. Smile

And yeah, I love that commercial! Laughing

Beware the dark side of psycho kitty!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:53 am Reply with quote  

Bad kitty! Bad!

You must instruct Rufio in the ways of the Force so he can defend himself from Darth Psycho Kitty

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:06 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

You're right! Check out this picture where Psycho Kitty is attempting to sneak up on Zaq:

I will indeed have to teach them in the ways of the Force.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:56 am Reply with quote  

Psycho Kitty even has the Sithy eyes

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:47 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

HAHAHA!

That's awesome, good thing you didn't have red eye detector on... Razz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:52 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Becca just bought a hedgehog today. She's been wanting one forever, and finally found one close by. They're so hard to come by! Expensive, too. But anyway, here she is:

So cute! If you don't believe me, check out this video of a hedgehog eating a carrot, if you haven't seen it before. Smile

Hedgehog and His Carrot

Her name is Sonic Clarissa (don't ask me where the middle name came from...I have no idea), and I believe her nickname will be Rissa, Issa, or Issy. Sonic just doesn't seem to work for an everyday name, so it'll be official only. But anyway. Smile

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:40 am Reply with quote  

She has a big nose, but she's cute. Do hedgehogs run on wheels like hampsters? For some reason she doesn't look very athletic. Such small legs. Oh, how old is she?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:32 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Actually, they do run on wheels. Supposedly it's their favorite thing. And she's 3 and a half months old. They live anywhere from 5 to 10 years. We're hoping for the latter! Smile

Yeah, that picture accentuates the nose. Here's another angle:

Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina

Page 4 of 14