Episode 22: Hostage Crisis
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Clone Wars Animated TV Series View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:27 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

I could never stand Aurra Sing, but OH MAN is Cad Bane awesome!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:39 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

That video was pretty sweet, I've got to say. I'd love to catch this episode. Will probably do so online.

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:31 am Reply with quote  

All right, let me first say that this is my favorite episode. I'm glad they pulled off Cad Bane like they did. He was cool throughout. A real classic villain. He didn't let anyone get the drop on him. Plus they let the bad guys win! (that earns a thousand bonus points right there)

I was a little worried about the little fish buy bounty hunter, but he was actually cool. I really like the fact that the bounty hunters were able to take down Anakin. And Ziro was actually very tolerable in this episode.

The little preview of season two looks good, I just hope they don't mess up with what they've accomplished with Bane by totally getting him pwned in season two. I'd like to see him stick around as a recurring character and maybe start making appearances in the books.

Truth be told, I like Cad Bane better than Jango Fett. The way Bane handled himself seem to set him in a class above Jango. Where as Jango was the lone wolf who got in over his head (and lost it), Cad can keep himself ahead of the game and runs with a pack. There is definitely security in numbers. And Cad was sharp too. He recognized Skywalker when he showed up. In fact that was one of the impressive things about this episode was the fact that the villains were smart and skillful.

My only grip is that the IG droids use flash lights and don't have 360 degree vision.

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:58 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Great episode! Probably my second favorite of the series. We never get to see bounty hunters very often, so its always nice to catch them in action.

Cad Bane was very well done - great voice, great personality, great everything really. Glad they kept him alive for the second season.

And I still like Jango better Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:56 am Reply with quote  

Hmm, sounds like we need to take this to the Mando thread Very Happy

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:08 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Sounds good to me

I left a reply there. The debate is on Twisted Evil

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Clone Wars Animated TV Series

Page 2 of 2